• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eric Holder's, and jutice for all..

Stanley

Are you saying you are black? If you are, are you sure you don't have any "white" blood in you? The press is calling Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic. Could there be such a thing as a white black? Is Obama, who is half white, a white black?

Before long, with inter-marriage, we will all be the same color. Why does the press stir up racial hatred?

I guess they could. That would be interesting and weird.

I guess you are actually right. I've been called a snowflake before. So... Dang...

:banghead:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Being innocent of instigation doesn't mean omitting to encounter someone.

uh, say what? No it does not mean omitting to encounter someone.

It does mean omitting encounters that are potentially dangerous, could escalate into violence, or are completely unnecessary from a tactical standpoint. Along with starting an encounter by going hunting.

Last edited:

Gil223

Whose Truth Is True?

The truth is that Zimmerman, being a resident of the community, had as much right as anybody to be walking around. The truth is that Zimmerman only observed and didn't make contact. The truth is that Martin was the aggressor. And yes, the truth is glaringly apparent.

Our "truth" is pretty-much what we are told it is by reporting sources, and that's the truth of the matter. The "truth" about this fiasco changes daily, as more "witnesses" climb out from under their rocks, and more (mis)information is made available to the public. The absolute "truth" is only known to one living person, and he will - naturally - attempt to spin it to his advantage. :banghead: Pax...

Gil223

Before long, with inter-marriage, we will all be the same color. Why does the press deliberately stir up racial hatred?

This is the same prediction that was being touted when I was in grade school sixty years ago! It hasn't happened yet, but changes of that magnitude don't occur overnight. We do seem to be on the road to racial consolidation under the general heading of "human race" through inter-breeding (even without the theo-socio-legal sacrament of "marriage"). It may, or may not, be a 'good thing', but it would undoubtedly eliminate racism.

Humans would then search to find some other way to differentiate ourselves from our neighbors - eye color, hair color/texture, ethnicity, speech patterns, walking gait, etc. And if those are insufficient, there's always that old standby - RELIGION! There seems to be some innate need among most humans to establish social standards - which certain others cannot meet - in order to allow themselves to feel superior. Nobody likes to look back down (what I call) 'the ladder of life', and see there's nobody on the rungs below them. :uhoh: Just a purely personal observation based upon living in this world. Pax...

Last edited: