• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fairfax proof of residency

hsmith

imported post

Coolman wrote:
Lost my hearing Chief Judge D.J. Smith wanted to hear zilch. Going to look into Appeal :X
Stick to the guns!

He needs to be put in place. He isn't a mini-dictator, even though he thinks he is.

hsmith

imported post

The question would be, since the VA Supreme Court looks favorable on the citizens and dislikes judges making law from the bench, would it be worth contacting them? I forget the exact details of their position.

IanB

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Coolman wrote:
Lost my hearing Chief Judge D.J. Smith wanted to hear zilch. Going to look into Appeal :X
Good for you on appealing. Now we can get this solved once and for all.
Fixed that for you.