• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FBI after bugging a students car: "Don't worry. You're boring."

rotorhead

I'd have a strong urge to tape it to my waist and run around my street yelling "Allah-Akbar" but hey, that's just me :p

sidestreet

I think I'd try this...

There was a lady in this area (Henrico County, VA) a few months or so ago, that discovered some wiring hanging out from under her car after she parked in the lot at work. I'm not sure if she actually discoverd it on her own or if someone told her about it, and she got all upset, called the local fuzz (Henrico P.D.) and I think they came out, taped off the area, evacuated her building, and blew it up for her. I think that's the way it went.

After the smoke cleared, it was discovered that it wasn't a bomb, but rather a GPS tracking device that her husband (I think there was some domestic problems going on) had placed on her vehicle.

So I think maybe I'd go that route if I found myself in a similar circumstance, make a phone call, and let the law enforcement community practice a little "friendly fire"..., kinda sexy, no?

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I'm liking the city bus idea, best. I wonder if they'd be able to figure out the reason behind the repetitive route?

Better yet, with a taxi, and let 'em go crazy trying to figure out the sense behind a somewhat random route that's nevertheless filled with visits to the airport and bus stations!