• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Female OC advocate needs our help to fight bogus charges!

rushcreek2

I just want to encourage other members to stand along side MKEgal spiritually, emotionally, and financially in her persecution. She is being skewered royally. Virtually disarmed by a rogue Police Chief and his like-minded D.A. That right there REALLY makes me mad. That's about as depraved as they come.

If it hasn't been said enough already- she is waging a battle just as much for OUR own free exercise of the right to be armed in case of confrontation- as her own in her state.

In Texas the prevailing ignorance of law enforcement prevents open carry even under special circumstances when the State law doesn't prohibit it. That's due to the fact that far too many COPS don't know the law that they have sworn to enforce, and don't think us ordinary "every citizens" should be able to do so anyway - even though Texas law declares the right of every citizen to do so is inviolate.

I wear a Glock whenever I'm in Texas, and that is a good idea if I should unintentionally fail to conceal the "black" Glock may still be hidden from ordinary observation.

MKEgal prefers Glocks just as I do - but that may have contributed to her being charged with "concealment". Certainly not the whole story, but a dull "black" Glock isn't going to be as notoriously displayed as maybe a shiny Kimber, or some of the "pretty" 1911's.

The same folks that are after MKEgal- are after you, and me also- rest assured !

Let's stand with MKEgal - OK !

Last edited:

Jeff Hayes

Donation sent. Illegitimi non carborundum.

Glocks have nothing to do with it, LOL

Last edited:

matt2636

donation sent. its getting kind of old watching people getting arrested for OC when its plainly written in the law you can OC and then an officer arrest you cause they dont know the law or they are ignorant. im not the biggest advocate for OC (ive done it myself) but i do believe it should be allowed especially if thats the only legal way you can carry in your state. we have all heard the term "shoot and ask questions later" ( just to clairify im useing this as a example good citizens who carry dont actully use that term) welll officers cant just "arrest throw you in jail and ask questions later"

NoTolerance

If I could ask a small favor...
I'd like to be able to match screen names here with the names on donations.
I think there's a message box on the PP form, so you could put it there.
I won't make anything public, it's just for my own interest.

(Same if you mail something to my lawyer's office - sometimes I get the notes that are included, sometimes I don't, but if I can write down the name on the check or envelope I'll know who to PM & say thanks. I know there was one person who thought I was overlooking his gift, but I didn't have the info to contact him. I feel badly about that.)

FYI: I didn't see a message box.

MKEgal

I'm not going to "out" anyone for an exceptionally generous or touchingly difficult gift,
but I will say that I continue to be amazed.
Some people who are struggling themselves :uhoh: are still trying to help me,
and some people who are better off are stunning me with their generosity. :eek:

As of this evening the current challenge has brought in $460 (before the matching).
And as usual most gifts are in the $10-25 range.

I'm going to have to get a really good job so I can pay this forward, & even then it'll take me a long time.

NoTolerance

Paying it forward doesn't require cash. There are an infinite number of ways to help others without having to reach into your pocketbook. My guess is that you're already paying it forward by doing simple things every day.

Personally, I consider your activism and struggle payment enough for me. I just wish it came at less of a cost to you.

That, and I refuse to sit by idly while I watch injustice happen when with a few clicks of a mouse I can help.

MKEgal

NoTolerance said:
Paying it forward doesn't require cash. There are an infinite number of ways to help others without having to reach into your pocketbook.
You're right, but sometimes it's hard to remember that when I'm down. :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:
I volunteer teaching firearms safety classes. In fact, I'm doing a private free one this weekend for a gal who thinks she's in danger from her ex.
I've taken in stray cats.
I feed the birds, keep clean water in the birdbath.
I pick up an extra melon at the store, knowing that one of my neighbors is struggling even more than I. (Love the discount produce cart @ Woodman's!)

PWC_Glock

MKEgal said:
I'm going to have to get a really good job so I can pay this forward, & even then it'll take me a long time.

The hell you are. How many people have you trained in the proper use of firearms? Is the women you helped out tonight going to sleep a bit better because of you?

Donations are easy when it come to paying things forward, all of the hard work is done with time.

I used to be a E-1 thru E-4 in the USAF during that time I did not earn alot of money and was very grateful for the help I received from my family and anonymous people like you.

Fast forward over 12 years and other then building an F-15 the best way to pay forward the help I received is to do help out my family/people like you.

Last edited:

PWC_Glock

Sent what promised....

Wish u could get a match on it :)

Good Luck....

Z

Z,

I got your PM...

I consider the gift you sent to MKEgal matched. Thank you for doing that. It was really great of you.

We should be just about breaking thru the first $500 I pre-paid. I need to match another $500 in the next week or so.

Last edited:

PWC_Glock

MKEgal Donation drive

All

I couple of weeks ago I pledged to match any donation to help MKEgal up to $1000.

The deadline for that is tomorrow (5/21) and I still have not been matched up to the $1000

Please give what you can - be it $1 or $1,000 as every penny helps. We need to help each other and send a statement (to quote user) you are not going to mess with us.

Thanks

PWC_Glock

PayPal Link is https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=BBQMJQKDB5QWN

Or send it c/o her attorney.

Mastantuono Law Office
c/o Krysta Sutterfield defense fund
817 N Marshall St.
Milwaukee, WI

http://www.mastantuono-law.com

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
PWC - is the deadline midnight (11:59 pm) on Monday? Also how close are we to maxing this match offer out?
I would really like to see this offer taken full advantage of. We need to send those corrupt officials involved in trumping up these shady charges a strong message. We (2A folks) will not stand quietly by as you attemp to punish our community for simply exercising a God given right!

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both! :eek:

PWC_Glock

PWC - is the deadline midnight (11:59 pm) on Monday? Also how close are we to maxing this match offer out?
I would really like to see this offer taken full advantage of. We need to send those corrupt officials involved in trumping up these shady charges a strong message. We (2A folks) will not stand quietly by as you attemp to punish our community for simply exercising a God given right!

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both! :eek:

Glock9mm,

The deadline is Monday 5/21 at 11:59:59.59pm EST.

MKEgal will be a better judge of how close we are, however from her last total we are about 50% from my matching total.

I would also like to see the same message sent to all officials and here is a good chance to do that. Now is the time to make a $1 donation become a $2 donation.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Less than two hours left in the match challenge....

It costs thousands of dollars to have an attorney defend against these kind of false charges, and that's the point - to morally & financially beat the OCer into changing their ways and to comply with what the criminals with badges want you to do. Come on folks, we aren't going to let them do this to one of us are we? Let alone a: (OC unicorn - Woman/NRA trainer/2A rights activist). Really can we afford to? If this stands, we will have not only women - but anyone thinking of joining us scared to for fear of being man-handled by the police in the middle of the night for simply doing something legal (but against their wishes). Which is exactly what these rotten/bad apple PD's want...scared compliant subjects, that quake with fear at the very sight of their jackboots. Maybe one night they'll kick in your door and drag you off to jail. You want to fight an entire city/state/fed. machine with unlimited resources by yourself? Good luck with that if you think you can.

Kind regards,

G9OS

Last edited: