• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fighting Back in WA.

LkWd_Don

The US Supreme Court has ruled that you have the right under the First Amendment to protest Military funerals...... I invite you to start your protest in my front yard and we will see if your First Amendment is better than my SECOND Amendment.....

LOL
So are you saying that you feel there should be more Military Funerals?
Or are you just using that as an excuse to create more funerals in general?
LOL

I will agree that culling the herd can be a good thing, [sarcasm] but once a certain number of "black hoodie" wearing burglars get shot.. people might start screaming that a bias exists.. and then try to twist it into a hate crime all in itself..

LOL [/sarcasm]

Metalhead47

LOL
So are you saying that you feel there should be more Military Funerals?
Or are you just using that as an excuse to create more funerals in general?
LOL

I will agree that culling the herd can be a good thing, [sarcasm] but once a certain number of "black hoodie" wearing burglars get shot.. people might start screaming that a bias exists.. and then try to twist it into a hate crime all in itself..

LOL [/sarcasm]

Hmmmm could a big part of the problem be a certain segment of the population, who, while not actually committing any crimes of their own, try their very best to emulate in dress, speech, & behavior, another segment of the population who DO commit crimes? And then there's that third segment of the population, the one that should really know better, that always makes excuses for that first segment, and claims its just their "culture," when they ought to be using their positions of authority, age, and respect, to scold that first segment for trying to emulate a bunch of hoodlums?

...how's that for a run-on sentence? :p