• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Flint City Police Encounter

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

sasha601 wrote:
We need to think about deviced that can transmit your encounter with police live to a remote location where it is recorded (through cellular network, for example). This way, by the time they search and find device, you already have part of encounter recorded remotely and out of their reach. Also, if they search you and find this device, you can tell them that confiscating it at this point could make situation worse for them since part of the conversation is already recorded and it will be harder for them to hide the fact that they took your property from you. 

Are there such devices available?

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
My only point is sometimes they will want to confiscate your recording equipment.

Yes, it's called an iPhone.

hogfarmer

imported post

I'm not exactly sure this is what your looking for but maybe:

http://porcupine411.com/

About Porcupine 411

Porcupine 411 is a set of rapid message distribution networks.

You can use your local Porcupine 411 to participate in the growing liberty movement. Some things which Porcupine 411 can be used for include:

• Locations of speed traps and sobriety checkpoints
  • Reporting unusual or improper police activity (Copwatch)
  • Distress calls in case of roadside detention or imminent arrest
  • Upcoming social events, activities or almost anything else of immediate interest to liberty lovers
Select your location at right to visit your local Porcupine 411 page. There you will find all the details on how to contact your local Porcupine 411 and how to receive Porcupine 411 messages by email, podcast, or on your mobile phone