• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fort Hood, Nidal Malik Hasan impeaches warriors, LEOs as trustworthy 'elites'.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
Former RadCon here -
USN or NNSY?

I did this but for CNS, http://www.nnsy1.navy.mil/DeptLinks/test_division.htm
NNSDD back in the years I was young and bold. :)

Only 7 of us certified to cover 3 shifts 7 da/wk. can you say dbl. and triple OT?
Deck house on hanger deck, marine guards and officer's mess privileges - paid to sleep and eat. After the shake down cruise, I thought about taking some leave time, but by then the Longbeach had come in.

Yata hey

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

Whatever Doug, pretend you have a recto-cranial inversion...

The federal government has every reason (and even a whole agency that would want) to fudge the statistics against law-abiding gun owners, and yet they haven't.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

PointofView wrote:
So what happens to the people who stopped the right of the soldiers on base to carry and defend themselves?
Same thing that happens to State and local governments who deny the same right to their citizens. Nothing.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
PointofView wrote:
So what happens to the people who stopped the right of the soldiers on base to carry and defend themselves?
Same thing that happens to State and local governments who deny the same right to their citizens. Nothing.
The people can stand upright on their hind legs and vote the 'tards out of office - no such privilege in the services.

Yata hey