• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fox News makes you dumber

Tawnos

You just called a silly movie a documentary!? WTF is wrong with you?

That was a commentary on the level and direction of discourse in this country. I mean, FFS, PFW commented that Fox had "the best looking women" as if appearance were a relevant metric. So I made sardonic remarks about how, if that's his metric, the movie was a documentary, then demonstrated the "best looking" (wo)men.

And a moderate, what kind of moderate? Are you claiming to be a moderate eater, thinker, performer?
Sure, why not? Within the context of this discussion, though, I'm calling myself politically moderate. Such a view means I understand why corporations are considered people in a limited legal sense, yet don't think that justifies abuse by those organizations' leaders or climate of corruption in workers. It means I oppose gun control as a means of reducing public violence, but support things like education and healthcare which provide a net that some need. It means I oppose the drug war and support criminal rehabilitation programs, because they both reduce recidivism and government expenses. It means that I support programs that help those who lose their job, but think such programs need to have provisions preventing abuse or reducing incentive to seek work (e.g. require those who are in the program to show up for things like litter clean up or other forms of community service).

Another term you might have heard is liberaltarian. To define my policies, though, you'd have to talk about them in more than a passing manner or disparaging comments about my claimed moderation.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Hateful people like you shouldn't have access to kitchen knives much less firearms.

One thing I agree with the moonbat messiah about is that access to contraception should be completely unencumbered. In your case it's too late, but I suspect you personally won't ever have need for it.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Congradulations PrayingForWar, on winning the argument!

Just remember this...

download

Animus

The more judgmental amongst you may look at the channel name and immediately discredit his work, but I challenge you to actually watch any video. It's easy to claim he is biased, but consider the fact he always backs up his claims with evidence. Just watch, you'll see. He is exposing the propaganda, not producing any of his own.