• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Frankllin Co., Missouri OC dinner

xdmcompact

Heard Mark say "Its Ok I Have A Gun" what a great bumper sticker that would make.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Proof.ashx.png
    Proof.ashx.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 68

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
"I can hear it now, but there's only 19 in the picture".

Not sure why anyone would say that, but who cares, we know they were there!

There are a lot of folks whom choose not to be in the pictures, when I was attending Doc's Starbucks tour I took photos several times because I had CCW'ed to the event and felt it would be dishonest to uncover my firearm for a photo op only. That would be like saying gunner did not attend just because he took the pics.

It is not a competition of any sort, I am just thrilled to see it growing and becoming a positive force, we are getting the word spread.

The Chevy's tour varied a lot and I was disappointed more did not want to make the trip to mid mo but understand time is always an issue, just applied the motto "have gun, will travel" and that is what it is going to take, just keep on keeping on.

I have to laugh when someone says "attention whore" etc because it is indeed true, I want to scream look at me I oc and you can too! The CCW folks who say such things simply have short memories of when they sought attention for their cause, but it is the same. When I was asked why I do it, I do it because I want our kids to have the same freedoms our parents did before the jacklegs started screwing up a good thing.

I expect no glory, but I can assure you, I look forward to the day we take that same photo op under the arch like MSPgunner said and after that, hell why not Illinois, I mean everyone says it is impossible for Missouri but we are making progress...gotta have goals!

Thanks again to everyone who came, I am sure USMCBESS likes knowing he is not the ONLY one doing it, I heard him thanking everyone as he was leaving and am glad to have shook his hand. It is likely his leg work educating the police of Pacific that made our event go without interruption and despite any differences of opinion, going at it alone out there with no one catching your back, well it is just plain tough to do and he deserves kudos for that.

xdmcompact

Sorry Rich had seen it on other posts when pics were posted and a head count didn't match the pic. Always someone wanting to discount whats going on, not trying to be a negative nelly. Had an awesome time and look forward to the next one.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate

Sorry Rich had seen it on other posts when pics were posted and a head count didn't match the pic. Always someone wanting to discount whats going on, not trying to be a negative nelly. Had an awesome time and look forward to the next one.

no problem at all.

I enjoyed it a lot too.I look forward to them a lot as well. I hope to stand next to you in Jefferson city as we are about to testify to get the laws changed with just as many instead of four of us like were in Maplewood, we will get this change done.

Tony4310

The change will happen. We will get constitutional open carry and for now. Probably OC with ccw until we can get constitutional carry.

stled

Sunday OC

John3, thanks for sharing your booth with us (we need more tables) We had a great time meeting you and your friend as well as all the other new friends we made.

The photo outside is great.

Ed

Good food and great people! Unless work gets in the way we will be coming to the next gathering. Post it and we will show. A FUN evening in Pacific!

Last edited:

John3

Ed isn't it great that we needed MORE tables...! Could not have asked for better company for diner. Meeting you and Cathy just made a great evening even better...