• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free ar if you find my dog in sterling

EFB16ACRX

imported post

No, but i had it in the car. Wasn't sure walking into the animal shelter with an ar15 slung was smart or not.

SaltH2OHokie wrote:
deepdiver wrote:
WOOHOO!! VERY happy to read that you found him!! I have 3 "kids" of my own and can relate. I'm also very happy to see how many people here stated outright that they wouldn't accept the AR to help find the dog. I also respect someone who loves his dog enough to give up his AR to get him back. All in all a feel good thread by the end.
If my dog got off of her lazy butt and didn't come back home I'd be offering up my truck, my camaro, my guns, my clothes, my girlfriend (me and the dog go further back than me and the old lady :lol: ), etc.

I'd also hope folks wouldn't actually take me up on it, but if they found her and wanted my stuff, so be it.

Glad you found your pup...(did you take the AR to the shelter in case they wanted it :what:)

EFB16ACRX

imported post

Hell most adults walk around oblivious to what's going on around them, I'm still surprised she caught all that.

ed wrote:
Brooke sais she was glad she could help. I am proud of her for her keen memory and ability to recall when she did not know in advace that she would be questioned later.

Neplusultra

imported post

ed wrote:
Brooke sais she was glad she could help. I am proud of her for her keen memory and ability to recall when she did not know in advace that she would be questioned later.
That is truly impressive, maybe even a little scary :^). Especially for me, a guy who can't remember where he left his coffee cup :^).

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
ed wrote:
That is truly impressive, maybe even a little scary :^). Especially for me, a guy who can't remember where he left his coffee cup :^).
Well, you're doing better than me then. Half the time I have to ask one of my employees if I even had a coffee cup that morning. ;)