• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free* Open Carry T-Shirts

The Nomadd

imported post

AyatollahGondola wrote:
The Nomadd wrote:
As promised, here are pics of the t-shirt:

The front:
What's with the upside down crucifix?
It's not a crucifix. It's a Thor's Hammer. Notice that it's shaped like a upside down capital "T", whereas a crucifix is essentially a letter X with the one line offset so the base is longer than the cross arms (Or whatever you would call them).

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
I have a few shirts remaining.

The previous criteria remains- If I have no further takers I will open the give away to broader or different criterion.
I sent you a PM.

I waited to be sure that people who met your criteria most thoroughly received them first.

However, now that there are shirts leftover, I do believe you said I met your criteria, although that decision remains yours alone, of course.

imported post

i would just like to get into chat, this is righton73 i forgot my password. would like to hear of local peoples for OC around Palm Springs

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

I havea couple more shirts available.

The previous requisites apply, in spite of a recent revelation of a recipient not standing down until incorporation...

I'd like to clear out the remaining shirts, to make way for another giveaway...with a new design... PM me.

Army

imported post

I gotta admit, this shirt sure brings on the questions.

In fact, the first time I wore it, LAPD asked me all kinds of questions :D:D

Thanks buddy, I'm proud to wear it :)

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

Nor-Cal wrote:
ConditionThree wrote:
Nor-Cal wrote:
Any more tshirts?
Yes. I have four left. Declare your worthiness.;)
Are the requirements still the same or have the broaden like mentioned?

Four shirts left. Again, only one size available.

The criterion: 1) Domiciled in California. 2) UOC proponent. 3) Standing down until incorporation.

inbox485

imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
Nor-Cal wrote:
ConditionThree wrote:
Nor-Cal wrote:
Any more tshirts?
Yes. I have four left. Declare your worthiness.;)
Are the requirements still the same or have the broaden like mentioned?

Four shirts left. Again, only one size available.

The criterion: 1) Domiciled in California. 2) UOC proponent. 3) Standing down until incorporation.

PM Inbound