• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Friend and I applied for our permits today

KY_CCDW

imported post

hotrod wrote:
I heard about that and some other things that concerned me. I heard that one individual had been a trouble maker also. Don't know anyone there, just rumors abound. Who knows. Would love to have a legislative lobby in Kentucky to help make changes. I would love to have lock boxes at the courthouse to place my weapon in while there.
Don't get me wrong, KC3 has done some very good things. Under different leadership (15 years ago!), they lobbied to get the CCDW law passed. And they have been successful in other legislation too. Most of the members are good folks. But one bad apple....... has spoiled it for me.

Most blogs I read have many posters. But for some reason, KC3's blog just has one. Evidently no one else is allowed.:(