• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

From my cold dead hands

compmanio365

I don't care if every criminal is locked up in jail.....the only way they would get them is bullets first. The purpose of firearms is NOT just for self defense. I would hope everyone here would know that. If they are taking them away, it's because something far worse than disarmament is just around the corner. History has told us this again and again.....if they are taking them away, they are the enemy the 2nd is written to address.

Sgt. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D.

Just thinking
Is there anyone out there that is willing to give it all up when they come to [regester] or to [take] your guns. Are you willing to say the words. You can have them but, you must take them from my cold dead hands or die trying to get them. Before you give your answer.? I am 61 years and its easy for me the say this. So" think about yourself and your family before giving your answer.

I've given this quite a bit of thought. The answer is no, I would not give up my freedom or my family's. I don't know if I'd say the the specific words including: cold, dead, hands. Most likely I would just remain silent as whatever government agency tried to find all the squirreled away arms which may or may not be located in the same geographic region...

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Where is the gov going to get the money to search every square inch of the US for weapons. They could only do a section at a time, making easy to keep them from finding the guns. It will take the cooperation of gun owners across the country to defeat them though. They would have to road block every single road, and search every single person. I do not even think the pro Obama nuts would go for that.