• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

fun night out with the los angeles county sheriffs department

Running Wolf

Campaign Veteran
Not only is the person post continual garbage on the site, he has a history of bashing, bashing anybody who does not jump on his pity party. That included bashing a moderator, which may have played a part in his being banned from the site as CaPatriot. He returned under a diff SN only to repeat the same dogma, all the while lying about who he was. None of us are angels but his only purpose here is to bash LE, and not post anything even closely related to OCDO.

I suspect he goes to cites to mostly try to get hits on his videos to collect some small income for ads. He is not only a drain on the site, he is a drain on society. If he wishes to stay he needs to change his style to at least attempt to follow rules. If you pay attention you will see I am not the only one tired of his poop.

And mostly because I don't like liars and welfare queens.

This is your reasoning, not necessarily your motivation. And you've clearly stated your reasoning all along. I'm not defending anyone's POV, and I'm not disagreeing with yours. I'm not asking about your opinion of a particular poster, or anyone else for that matter. I'm asking what you get out of these exchanges. What's in it for you? Again, I don't need to know the answer, there really is no need to respond. In fact I would be most comfortable if you were to PM me if you feel the need to respond.

WalkingWolf

This is your reasoning, not necessarily your motivation. And you've clearly stated your reasoning all along. I'm not defending anyone's POV, and I'm not disagreeing with yours. I'm not asking about your opinion of a particular poster, or anyone else for that matter. I'm asking what you get out of these exchanges. What's in it for you? Again, I don't need to know the answer, there really is no need to respond. In fact I would be most comfortable if you were to PM me if you feel the need to respond.

Hopefully what I get out of the exchange is honesty, even if I have to push for it. In this case it took three months but I was able to get Onus to admit he was the banned member CaPatriot. With that will bring his removal again, or he will change his posting tactics so not to be recognized as WolfSlayer. If he behaves he may get away with it this time. If he behaves there will be no problems.

A lot of things are overlooked by mods, but creating new ID's to get around being banned is not one of them.

onus

You say I have been banned. I have clearly stated many times that I have never been banned from this site. You obviously don't believe me but for some reason (obsession and infatuation) you keep asking.

How many more times do I have to keep answering your question ?

Why do you keep asking ?

Just ask a moderator for the answer since I am sure they will tell the truth.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
You say I have been banned. I have clearly stated many times that I have never been banned from this site. You obviously don't believe me but for some reason (obsession and infatuation) you keep asking.

How many more times do I have to keep answering your question ?

Why do you keep asking ?

Just ask a moderator for the answer since I am sure they will tell the truth.

"Onus" obviously has not been banned -- he's here and posting. His previous persona and alter-ego, however -- CaPatriot -- was banned and is a long-gone-but-not-forgotten memory. The sad point is that "Onus" cannot divorce himself from CaP's style and practices, which betray him for who he was. At some point, this "multiple-personality" approach will betray him enough that his IP will be banned and he will have to search for new roots. From California to Idaho ... where next will CaP/Onus surface? And what will his new personality call himself??? Inquiring minds want to know.

sudden valley gunner

Onus when you have the cop apologist and the cop critics all criticizing you about your involvement with cops, maybe you need to take another look at your actions.

Personally I encourage you to continue video and being the watcher of the watcher, maybe stop adding your own two cents in about it though.

onus

Onus when you have the cop apologist and the cop critics all criticizing you about your involvement with cops, maybe you need to take another look at your actions.

Personally I encourage you to continue video and being the watcher of the watcher, maybe stop adding your own two cents in about it though.

Okay, give me some suggestions on what I should do differently.

onus

OHhh where oh where has little CaPatriot been, ohhh where has he been?

Since you seem unable to simply ask the mods whether CaPatriot was banned, I am going to hold your precious little hand and do it for you.

onus

All you have to do is post as CaPatriot if that SN has not been banned.

All you have to do is ask a moderator. Since you are too cowardly to do it yourself I did it for you. So far the moderator hasn't answered yes. So basically you don't have a shred of proof for any of your silly allegations.

sudden valley gunner

Okay, give me some suggestions on what I should do differently.

Don't engage the cops. Keep back. But do keep those cameras going.

I will not ever criticize people for actively going out and filming cops or public servants, to me that is a good thing. There is no such thing as entrapping them, and if they feel they can go against common law foundations of the constitution and proactively patrol they have no right to bitch about citizens proactively watching/keeping a record of their activities.

onus

I do stay back and I don't engage the police unless they engage me.

I have never initiated contact with police. However, the police many times feel a need to harass, intimidate or obstruct/interfere with my free press rights. It is vital to be very firm with police and let them know right off the bat that you are not afraid and you wont be backing down from them.

People in America are so afraid of police and police use that to trample the people. I have seen many police tell people they cant film and the people leave.

davidmcbeth

Banned
All you have to do is ask a moderator. Since you are too cowardly to do it yourself I did it for you. So far the moderator hasn't answered yes. So basically you don't have a shred of proof for any of your silly allegations.

No, I'm CaPatriot ....

lol

sudden valley gunner

I do stay back and I don't engage the police unless they engage me.

I have never initiated contact with police. However, the police many times feel a need to harass, intimidate or obstruct/interfere with my free press rights. It is vital to be very firm with police and let them know right off the bat that you are not afraid and you wont be backing down from them.

People in America are so afraid of police and police use that to trample the people. I have seen many police tell people they cant film and the people leave.

Engage is a two way street, don't let them get under your skin, don't say anything back to them not required by law.

I too have been threatened by police and lately the Whatcom country Prosecutor Dione Clauson with arrest for recording her. That's why I am not going to encourage anyone not to record I am a big fan of it, in many ways our recording devices are working better than the 2A in the fight against intrusive government.

When you post the events remember you have a past history with some other posters expect their backlash and ignore it if it is unwarranted. I have my issues with some of your view points and actions and I will say what they are when they appear, but recording the so called watchers is not one of them.

countryclubjoe

I will not ever criticize people for actively going out and filming cops or public servants, to me that is a good thing. There is no such thing as entrapping them, and if they feel they can go against common law foundations of the constitution and proactively patrol they have no right to bitch about citizens proactively watching/keeping a record of their activities.

+++++++++++++++++++++++ 111111111111111111111111111111111111

Keep up the good work.

CCJ