• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Girls and Machine Guns - NWS

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
Triggers??? Who cares!! :lol:
I bet you would if they were in the same room as you. ;) If that ever happens, just redeem this to the trigger happy offender.

bitch-slap.jpg

LEO 229

imported post

OMG!!!!!! :lol:

OK.. I am still laughing!!!!!!!!! Going to print this out and give them to the wife. :lol:

Legba

imported post

Nobody's going to pay to see my scarred-up carcass either.

-ljp

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I think the only way you're selling one with my pic in it is if it has a target watermark and is suitable for range use. I know a few women who might buy a few of those :p

PavePusher

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Foundmore IDF girls (Some are the same, yes)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fearweb/sets/72057594062802639/

And found this pic. Too funny! Check out where the second guy from the left is looking!

98413518_dc3851b172.jpg

O.K., get yer minds out of the gutters. This is obviously a formation in the process of "Dress Right.... Dress!" (or actually left in this case), getting the rows lined up straight. In order to do this, you have to turn your head a 45 deg. to the side and look down the row to ensure you are not ahead of or behind your row. Now, the fact that this gives a person an excellent chance to judge the "frontal formation" of the person(s) to the side is entirely co-incedental, and of absolutley no importance whatsoever.

This has been a test of the forum pedantic system. Had this been an actualevent, the mind-numbing lecture would still be continuing. This is only a test.

And now in your best Forest Gump voice: "I like it Jenny, I like it a lot...":celebrate

Thanks folks, I'll be here all week....

LEO 229

imported post

You guys are a bunch of pervs!!! Takes one to know one.... :D