• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glocks just aren't my thing...

G20-IWB24/7

I do find it interesting that Kel Tec has been making plastic guns for longer than all of the companies mentioned in this thread.

And they don't suck, too.

HK VP70 was the first polymer pistol. The Remington Nylon 66 was the first 'plastic' gun though.

tnhawk

that being said,they are still an excellent firearm.they are just miserably uncomfortable.I find the XD a lot more comfortable but own neither.

My XD40sc and G27 seem equal, the times I'm taken them to the range together. Each is dependable and accurate.
In 45 acp, I prefer a 1911, but my XD45 has been a good gun.