• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good shopping day!!!

DEROS72

imported post

Most assuredly Squeak ,My pleasure.Areyou saying you might get out this way?

amzbrady

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
A good pawn shop and Gun store is Bens Loans down in Renton.They all kinds of cool stuff in the front and a huge selection of guns in the back. Very good prices as well.
Thanks DEROS, I'll have to check em out. Nothing better than a Gun / Pawn Shop, Well Guess if they sold a nice steak dinner, that could make em better.

Metalhead47

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Good to know...I have compaired Federalway with other stores and the ones I bought I was able to get a better deal at Federalway.

That store I was in is Federlway Discount guns.
Happen to note what their prices run on Tanfoglios last time you were in?

DEROS72

imported post

Bookman bought one there a couple of months ago ,Witness .45 for $459 .00 i believe.I didn't happen to look the other day.

DEROS72

imported post

Basic but nice gun..I like them shoots straight doesn't misfeed .

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Bookman bought one there a couple of months ago ,Witness .45 for $459 .00 i believe.I didn't happen to look the other day.
Just caught this part of the thread. I actually ordered the Tang through Champion Arms and have had it since early last year. I paid $459 for it.