• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Government Nonsense; Waco Biker Gunfight

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Grapeshot

Maybe that barrel, but then again if a leaking bung hole is fixed, then the contents of the barrel can be saved.

Of course you and I may differ on if the barrel is even necessary.

Clever use of words....I applaud you! :lol:
Aw shucks, thank you, but you do know that I was only describing the construction process to make such repairs.....right? :uhoh:

Different barrels for different folks. One such is the [strike]fish[/strike] bikers in a barrel.

Some or all of the 177 may wish to stave more damage from the other barrel (containing 1 or 2 [strike]piranha[/strike] misdirected/ill informed officers just doing their job) by putting the stave where it needs to be inserted. Roll out the barrel!

HPmatt

An article a from Houston community paper -
106 indictments in Nov15
48 in March
leaving 38 unindicted - all on charges of organized criminal activity - none for any of 9 murders...

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/th...ting-investigation-is-a-complete-mess-8291717

"Last month, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives reportedly completed its report tracing the 151 guns recovered from the shooting scene (according to the Associated Press, there were more than 400 weapons found at the scene, firearms included). While the ATF hasn't released that report, the AP says it reviewed grand jury evidence that showed four of the fatally shot bikers were hit with "the same caliber of rifle fired by Waco police."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk