• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Governor's Inauguration

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

VaLiberty wrote:
peter nap wrote:
Some of the event photos:
http://news.oldva.org/blogroll/a-photo-walk-around-the-inauguration/#more-2290

The first picture is a particularly obnoxious woman behind me in line, who went on at length about how no one should be able to carry a gun openly or otherwise, without a permit.

thumbs_a-silly-woman.jpg
You should have just told her you were a reenactor :)
Probably!

What I told her won't pass for diplomacy and got an elbow in the ribs from my wife:X

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
VaLiberty wrote:
peter nap wrote:
Probably!

What I told her won't pass for diplomacy and got an elbow in the ribs from my wife:X
Sure it won't be the last time either! :lol:

Where was Zeus? They had horses there so it couldn't have been a clean-up problem. Didn't see pets on the restricted list either - I mean if he'd had a ticket, what would they have said?

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
peter nap wrote:
VaLiberty wrote:
peter nap wrote:
Probably!

Sure it won't be the last time either! :lol:

Where was Zeus? They had horses there so it couldn't have been a clean-up problem. Didn't see pets on the restricted list either - I mean if he'd had a ticket, what would they have said?

Yata hey
I've found three cameras, extra lenses, heavy crowds and Zeus...don't mix:lol:

Infidel