• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Feb. 14th, 2012

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Good conversation from great people - there were 21 of us that made the trip. Don't see how anyone could have left hungry as portions were most generous - many took leftovers home for tomorrow, myself included.

Thanks everyone for a most pleasant evening.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
What can you say:uhoh:

grape-2.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
You got my best side Peter. :lol:

I was just stoking the fire to keep the irons hot - got some more range work to do down at the GA and wouldn't want them to not notice our presence.

From Hickory Notch Grill to Starbucks and many, many others along the way we are just normal people who take our responsibilities and rights seriously. We are winning this fight, our cup is filling - thanks to the good people here in showing their support. Keep the home fires burning.

sidestreet

I had a great time...,

which would have been better if I could have gotten around to see everyone else. Still, a great time. Some of the staff were very interested in OCDO, open carrying, VCDL, and CHP's too. My sister and brother-in-law enjoyed it too, and got some education on gun laws in Virginia, such as there is no gun registration, and why we don't want any.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.