• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greenfield Gun Laws

AaronS

imported post

Mr. Greg please do not worry about my feelings, you won't hurt them.

I can understand the you might not have been able to come to your City meeting, but what about the other 39,000 people in Greenfield. I have more people show up for my monthly Block Watch meetings, then you have at your City Hall meetings! This was the second time none from the City even showed up. I think that if we would have had about 5 more people speak, this would not have passed. I guess we will never know...

I am sorry Mr. Greg, but I am a little bitter at this time. My posts about this are not directed AT you, but I wish your neighbors would have taken some time, and taken part in this. We had one person make the drive from Saukville, but none from the City of Greenfield?:banghead: I guess the City Hall did not serve any food...:banghead:

ROOK_WI

imported post

You are correct, they just come to visit. They like to pick on pizza delivery drivers and the Aurora Pharmacy @ 68th & Edgerton, which hasrobbed twice in a nine month span now. I'll have to see if I can convince my doctor and pharmacistto relocatetheir practices to a safer neighboorhood.