• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gregory Eads

GoldCoaster

imported post

Lonnie Wilson wrote:
Radicalism is fine - ya' should been here in 1993 and 1994.

Not all of us here are in our 40's, 50's, and 60's. Connecticut's AWB will be challenged in court (on the federal level, not state) in the near to middle future. Depends on court cases out of California, Illinois, and DC.
This is really interesting and good news Lonnie, I've never thought the AWB made any common sense, I mean if you aren't supposed to have a weapon (banned individual) what difference does it make? You can do enough damage with a non-banned weapon as you can with one that made it to the list. The folks that own and collect them really aren't the ones going off the deep end.

Any news you can provide on this will be appreciated and if you need letters written etc, let us know.

Thanks

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

GoldCoaster wrote:
Lonnie Wilson wrote:
Radicalism is fine - ya' should been here in 1993 and 1994.

Not all of us here are in our 40's, 50's, and 60's. Connecticut's AWB will be challenged in court (on the federal level, not state) in the near to middle future. Depends on court cases out of California, Illinois, and DC.
This is really interesting and good news Lonnie, I've never thought the AWB made any common sense, I mean if you aren't supposed to have a weapon (banned individual) what difference does it make? You can do enough damage with a non-banned weapon as you can with one that made it to the list. The folks that own and collect them really aren't the ones going off the deep end.

Any news you can provide on this will be appreciated and if you need letters written etc, let us know.

Thanks

x2 I want to buy a PSL without having to move out of state.

flibdob

imported post

Mr Eads, you are verily a complete and utter buffoon. Thank God we have decent men like Ed Peruta to help fight the good fight for our consitutional rights and don't have to rely on your pseudo intellectuallity.

Seems there's never a shortage of idiots.