• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Rights Yard Signs

XD40coyote

imported post

Walleye wrote:
I'd replace the ruger silhouette with a picture of my auto-tracking minigun turrets I have concealed on my lawn.

I'd also hope that the graves in the back yard with "Unknown, killed on 01/01/01 while trying to break into my home" would help to discourage criminals. ;)
Sounds like a fun idea for Halloween! Toss some fake skeletons around and those fake arms/legs sticking from the ground, and spread all non reloadable casings all about here and there, plus some fake bloody clothes and some crime scene tape and....

unreconstructed1

imported post

XD40coyote wrote:
Sounds like a fun idea for Halloween! Toss some fake skeletons around and those fake arms/legs sticking from the ground, and spread all non reloadable casings all about here and there, plus some fake bloody clothes and some crime scene tape and....
please.. don't tempt me...

LEO 229

imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
I intend to get that sign, I like it.

I live in the woods. Neighbors think I'm nuts. They think I have my land mined...I don't, but door is wired to detonate if opened wrong. People think my whole cabin is wired. Good.:lol:

Sign says:

WARNING! Your picture was taken before you reached door which

is wired to detonate. Have a good day and goodby!

That is funny!!

Not very neighborly now are ya'? :lol:

I lived in 10 acres of wooded land as a kid. It would be so easy for someone to just kick in the door and take what they wanted. We left the door unlocked to avoid having to repair it in case they did break in.

To this day.... I do not think a stranger ever ventured onto the property. We did catch the neighbor girl filling up a container with soda. We had a frig outside that had two taps. One with beer and the other with soda. Kids could choose what they wanted.

41 Magnum

imported post

Hell, you want to be un-neighborly? Post your prpoerty with no trespassing signs. Then, right next to those signs, place signs that state:

WARNING:

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT!

SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN!

(The above is a JOKE.) But I LOVE the sentiment.:D