• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"..gunfire disrupted a quiet lunch at a popular restaurant in Provo.."

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
Or are you too consumed by clinging to your guns and your religion? ;)
I was about to ask you the same thing!!
Wow, did we just have a "moment"? :shock:

thoughtpolice wrote:
I bet its like 6pm over in the sandbox. Workin a little overtime to pay the bills brotha. And Im like a ninja, show up and post out of nowhere!

Closer to 3 PM. We are 9 hours ahead.

Not only do you post out of nowhere, but offline as well. Stealthy! :cool:

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

C'mon Joe, you are supposed to post an embarrassing gun story, or make fun of ours.

I would hate for thoughtpolice to think that the man at Olive Garden is the only goof with a gun in Utah.

Oh, and to remain on topic, he did get his KelTec back. The status of his permit will be determined later.

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
C'mon Joe, you are supposed to post an embarrassing gun story, or make fun of ours.

I would hate for thoughtpolice to think that the man at Olive Garden is the only goof with a gun in Utah.

Oh, and to remain on topic, he did get his KelTec back. The status of his permit will be determined later.

Sorry, but NONE OF MY GUNS HAVE EVER GONE OFF WITHOUT MY FINGER ON THE TRIGGER.

I did get surprised ONCE at FrontSight but my finger WAS ON THE TRIGGER and the gun was pointed down range and at the ready positition....

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:

Thoughtpolice got his gun back.... I guess that was a good thing!:what::lol:

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
JoeSparky wrote:
Thoughtpolice got his gun back.... I guess that was a good thing!:what::lol:
Now now, I can promise you it wasnt me only because I REFUSE to visit happy valley unless under duress. And I dont carry KELTECS, sheesh, my HK in .45 is good enough for me. Missed your smartass Sparky, did the tranny convention go home and now you can devote more time to us?:p

Please do not project your issues upon others.

Now, I have asked you nicely on this subject. Harsher responses will be appropriate in the future if your failures continue!

LovesHisXD45

imported post

Hey. :) Where is the love guys? Anyhow, my most embarrassing moment with a gun was when I was selling my Ruger P94 9mm and I could not disassemble the darn thing because the little lever just outside of the firing pin housing kept snapping back before I could pull the slide lock lever out and pull the slide off. There is a small mark on the grip assembly where you are supposed to line up with the mark on the slide. I finally figured it out and was able to sell it. It was embarrassing because I had owned that gun for over 12 years lol! I'm sure the guys was like, "yeah, this gun is hot for sure and his story is bogus because he can't even break down his own gun". heheheheh That darn Ruger always was a pain in the rear end to break down!

As for the ignoramus who discharged his sidearm in the restaraunt; ROFL! He should'n't have been "playing with his equipment" in the first place. It is unfortunate that he did not have the proper gear that might have prevented this incident. I just hope the sheeple and hoplophobes don't try and use miniscule episodes like this one to blow the gun issue out of proportion. There is a car wreck on a freeway or road every single day, yet, you don't see the public going ballistic about trying to pass some kind of cockamany legislation to fix the "problem". More people are killed by simple accidents and heart disease every year than all of the gun related deaths in the entire world combined, even during wars! LOL Idiots!

Kevin

scorpioajr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
JoeSparky wrote:
Please do not project your issues upon others.

Now, I have asked you nicely on this subject. Harsher responses will be appropriate in the future if your failures continue!
8a4fb898fe512b00

EDIT, that looks suspiciously like Protectedby9mm!!
......:banghead:

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
packingmama wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
I put a .22lr through my mom's bed at point blank range! The comforted even had powder burns on it! The round traveled through the matress and box spring, and through the sub floor of our home into the crawl space below.
(You never told me this!!!)

The same cannot be said for somebody's 9MM, which got stuck in the wood frameof the box spring matress. That person may choose to identify him or herself later, or you can search for the answer for now. ;)
(who are you referring to dear?)

Anyways, the comforter was a flowery pattern, and hid the powder burn rather well after cleaning. I am not sure if my mom ever found the holes in her covers, sheets, matress, floor, et al.
(does she still have the same comforter?) - I will have to do some inspecting this next week and then maybe tattle tell on you if I find something! Either way she will get a kick out of it or nod of the head with a little smirk.

So, which one of you narcs is gonna tell my mommy on me? :uhoh:

I should have known that of all the rats on this board, that my wife would be the first one to spill the beans. :banghead:

So dear, what is your embarassing gun related story? :question:
I haven't said a thing! At least not yet! ;)

b1ack5mith

imported post

i almost got shot in the foot once! LEARN FROM ME... never load 1 round at a time in a savagesemi auto.22!!! it happened TWICE

i was at west mountain and wanted to save ammo (one at a time saves ammo alot...) and i put one in, let the slide slam... BANG yep scared the hell out of me, luckily, my pro skills were in action, and i had the gun pointing in a safe direction (at a bus full of politicians) (take that as a joke, if you dont laugh, my feelers will be hurt.)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
i almost got shot in the foot once! LEARN FROM ME... never load 1 round at a time in a savagesemi auto.22!!! it happened TWICE

i was at west mountain and wanted to save ammo (one at a time saves ammo alot...) and i put one in, let the slide slam... BANG yep scared the hell out of me, luckily, my pro skills were in action, and i had the gun pointing in a safe direction (at a bus full of politicians) Iread to this point and I literally LOL'd!(take that as a joke, if you dont laugh, my feelers will be hurt.)
Your feelers are safe for now! Just don't aim at theproverbial busif Jason Chaffetz is in it!

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
Damn, my first double tap! :cuss: I hope the ATF doesn't try to prosetute me for a full auto mouse!

Don't let them have the mouse for 6 months to see if they can break it so it will do it again!

Edited so fedup could understand what I tried to say but mis-typed by typing "they" instead of "them"

fedup

imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
Damn, my first double tap! :cuss: I hope the ATF doesn't try to prosetute me for a full auto mouse!
Don't let they have the mouse for 6 months to see if they can break it so it will do it again!
I don't get it? What does this mean?

b1ack5mith

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
b1ack5mith wrote:

i was at west mountain and wanted to save ammo (one at a time saves ammo alot...) and i put one in, let the slide slam... BANG yep scared the hell out of me, luckily, my pro skills were in action, and i had the gun pointing in a safe direction (at a bus full of politicians) Iread to this point and I literally LOL'd! (take that as a joke, if you dont laugh, my feelers will be hurt.)
Your feelers are safe for now! Just don't aim at theproverbial busif Jason Chaffetz is in it!

hahaha! that was the first thing that came to mind when i thought of safe direction (in missouri i would probably end up in prison for 20 life sentences for even THINKING that joke!)

chaffetz is SO COOL! hes right on the money about EVERYTHING!Paul+chaffetz 2013! (and maybe palin in there somewhere too!)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

fedup wrote:
JoeSparky wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
Don't let they have the mouse for 6 months to see if they can break it so it will do it again!
I don't get it? What does this mean?

When I said it was my first double tap, I meant that I hit send twice on my message, and it posted twice. So I edited the second message to read something different.

I mentioned the ATF because there is a case wherean Army Veteran let somebody borrow his AR, and it fired more than one roundwith one trigger pull. The ATF could not make the weapon fire a burst a second time, until they "broke it". That Veteran is now in prison.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Olofson