• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns Off The Streets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McX

i'll add my two; guns off the streets now, no, criminals off the streets now!

Magister

So MMM troll person... whats to stop me, post utopian gun eradication, from walking up to your kids in your front yard and gutting them like fish? Then we'll ban knives, right? Hey, that sounds like England! Then we'll need to be 18+ to buy butter knives and forks. And then screwdrivers (much worse than knives). Then maybe we should restrict / ban pencils and pens!

OH! Maybe we should ban the most dangerous item you have! Your car! Id be willing to bet, not counting all those who die in true accidents, that more people are killed by vehicles being used intentionally as weapons than those who die by firearm / knife in our society. (not including hellholes like Africa)

What then? I still have the most deadly weapon on the planet. My body. More people are killed by straight beatings than anything else. Period. So then we'll remove our hands / feet, right?

But wait! If you had a firearm, you could stop me from beating you senseless in your own home! Ah... the circle of life. (or death)

Last edited:

kwikrnu

Banned
Only police should have guns!

brentwoodpolicepatch.jpg

I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.