• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guy threatened to kick my ass again, then I botched up the police report

wrightme

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
A post in the last week does not an active thread make.
Oh, you mean only in this specific area of OCDO? You seem to forget that there are a whole bunch of other areas to read here. There are pages of active threads you could participate in.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/recent.html
The oldest post on the second page is almost a whole 2 hours old. :quirky

Even if you are speaking only of GD, there are 13 threads with posts since noon Pac time. The point is that the two threads by IK aren't the only active threads by a long shot.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

wrightme wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
A post in the last week does not an active thread make.
Oh, you mean only in this specific area of OCDO? You seem to forget that there are a whole bunch of other areas to read here. There are pages of active threads you could participate in.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/recent.html
The oldest post on the second page is almost a whole 2 hours old. :quirky

Even if you are speaking only of GD, there are 13 threads with posts since noon Pac time. The point is that the two threads by IK aren't the only active threads by a long shot.
Yes, I meant in GD. I really only read GD and Pennsylvania.

hopnpop

imported post

wrightme wrote:
you should get out into the other areas more often. There really is a wealth of good information on this website.
Agree with there being an almost endless barrage of info here. Took me a minute to figure out what the hell GD was tho... Figured it out, yay me.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

wrightme wrote:
you should get out into the other areas more often. There really is a wealth of good information on this website.
I'm not really here for info

wrightme

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
wrightme wrote:

QFT.

That is quite obvious. Maybe you should move on then. Your trolling is quite obvious, and is not helpful in any way, shape, or form.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

wrightme wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
wrightme wrote:

QFT.

That is quite obvious. Maybe you should move on then. Your trolling is quite obvious, and is not helpful in any way, shape, or form.
I'm not here to troll. I'm simply here for discussion. Why are you so obsessed about stalking me?

wrightme

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
wrightme wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
wrightme wrote:

QFT.

I'm not here to troll. I'm simply here for discussion. Why are you so obsessed about stalking me?
LOL, if I were "stalking" you, I would be posting in each thread you post in. I don't. Paranoia much? Projecting?

wrightme

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
I'm currently posting in two threads.

You're in both.

Hmmmm.....

I am currently posting in two threads.

You're in both.

Hmmm.....

Decoligny wrote:
ILL DOUCHE = TROLL

Fremont-Troll.jpg

ATROLL is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog,with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

main.php