• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hamaneggs&TheKunk to see Mayor Fouts.

Haman J.T.

imported post

thekunk47 wrote:
Count me in for an OC lunch and a walk anywhere in Warren.We should find a mall to hit after lunch.We need 4 or 5 people all with recorders.Jeff, you have my number ....set it up and I'll drive.

OK. Those who are in say AYE!

One more letter being sent ! Next stop litigation!They're on their third strike!

Michigander

imported post

If I have the time, I will be there for a walk through warren.

And by the way, in terms of strikes, I believe they struck out when they detained an OCer walking home from the warren picnic in 08. That was the first of many strike outs.

mikestilly

imported post

Michigander wrote:
If I have the time, I will be there for a walk through warren.

And by the way, in terms of strikes, I believe they struck out when they detained an OCer walking home from the warren picnic in 08. That was the first of many strike outs.

+100000 Struck out plain an simple!