• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HBs I-591 & I-594 Judiciary Hearing Jan 28th 130pm (Olympia)

DevinWKuska

If they really wanted a compromise, don't you think it would have been done while drafting the initiative? I think the recent MAIG revelation should answer that question about most of these organizations.
You and I know that and I agree. My point was if it was thrown out publicly for all the sheeple to hear... might so 2A folks a bit of good.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0
Thank god it wasn't a Reaper...
;)

Last edited:

Jeff Hayes

Please see above regarding Rule #6 regarding personal attacks. We can all disagree on a civil basis no reason to get nasty towards each other. I think we are all on the same side lets not start looking like the current republican party with petty squabbles making it seem like gun owners are disorganized and uncivilized.

If you feel that I have broken a forum rule please report my post, if the Mods agree they will delete it.

DevinWKuska

Please see above regarding Rule #6 regarding personal attacks. We can all disagree on a civil basis no reason to get nasty towards each other. I think we are all on the same side lets not start looking like the current republican party with petty squabbles making it seem like gun owners are disorganized and uncivilized.

If you feel that I have broken a forum rule please report my post, if the Mods agree they will delete it.

I was trying to avoid bringing moderators into the convo as I am assuming we are all adults and shouldn't need to taddle tale on everyone because we cant control ourselves. Please dont take this offensively as that is not my intention at all, I am merely explaining my reasoning.

Jeff Hayes

I was trying to avoid bringing moderators into the convo as I am assuming we are all adults and shouldn't need to taddle tale on everyone because we cant control ourselves. Please dont take this offensively as that is not my intention at all, I am merely explaining my reasoning.

My point was and still is you are not a Mod and since you are not please stop acting like one it is not your place, duty or responsibility to chastise myself or anyone else. There is an established procedure for complaining about improper posts please use it. Since you feel it is reasonable to point out the rules to me you should be grateful for my input, right.

BTW who can not control themselves? Exactly who gets to decide who can or can not control themselves, since you do not own or operate this site it is not you or I that make those decisions. Please stop being so presumptuous to think you are my care taker.

There I explained my reasoning. To quote eye95 moving on now.

DevinWKuska

My point was and still is you are not a Mod and since you are not please stop acting like one it is not your place, duty or responsibility to chastise myself or anyone else. There is an established procedure for complaining about improper posts please use it. Since you feel it is reasonable to point out the rules to me you should be grateful for my input, right.

BTW who can not control themselves? Exactly who gets to decide who can or can not control themselves, since you do not own or operate this site it is not you or I that make those decisions. Please stop being so presumptuous to think you are my care taker.

There I explained my reasoning. To quote eye95 moving on now.

Ironically I didn't bring up the rules to direct towards you rather toward SVG but I felt I should include you as well so SVG was less likely to take it as a personal attack. Apparently you have taken offense to this. I made the statement because I thought it was Ironic a poster telling someone to follow the rules when I am under the impression they violated the rule. But since your are so offended in the future I will just report to a moderator if you are involved, that way I am not presumptuous. :p

sudden valley gunner

Ironically I didn't bring up the rules to direct towards you rather toward SVG but I felt I should include you as well so SVG was less likely to take it as a personal attack. Apparently you have taken offense to this. I made the statement because I thought it was Ironic a poster telling someone to follow the rules when I am under the impression they violated the rule. But since your are so offended in the future I will just report to a moderator if you are involved, that way I am not presumptuous. :p

I didn't take it as a personal attack.

I understand your post simply disagree.

Especially if you know Gray's history.