• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi

40s-and-wfan

imported post

Ok, not to Hi-Jack this thread but I've gotta say: It's amazing how much stress comes from getting into a car wreck! Was just in a serious one last night and it's funny how one constantly thinks about what 'could have' happened!!

40s-and-wfan

imported post

I'd learn to type with my feet if I had to as long as I could keep posting on this forum! You can't seriously believe I would let you guys go a day without my presence do you?!

Yeah, there were minor injuries. It could've been 100-times worse than it was! Thank God we all walked away from it. The only blood drawn was on my right-ring-finger where it scraped the plastic covering the bolt on the 'Oh-Crap' handle!!

40s-and-wfan

imported post

I wasn't the one driving!!

Ok, I gotta get out and shoot my pistol more and take my new puppy out too! Her and I need the exercise and I could stand to minimize my 'spare tire.'