• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hidden Camera Video: stopped for matching suspect descriptin while CCing

bmg50cal

Straw would be putting forth an argument you didn't make and arguing that as if you did........he put forth arguments you have made........remember you feel it's just a slight inconvenience you feel is acceptable.

I hope it doesn't happen to you Eric, but someday you actually might have an encounter that opens your eyes to the nature of "control".

We could ab-lib some encounters... ;)

I could help with a D7 Coast Guard style migrant ops encounter. "It puts the rocks down and it puts the PFD on its skin or it gets the firehose again." :p

509rifas

509 rifas hmm is this suppose to be a gang affiliation?

I laugh at this. Just because you have an all day drinking problem doesn't mean you have to talk smack about me. But let's pretend you are correct.

Firstly, let's pretend that this is a gang affiliation. What rights do I no longer have, assuming I am a a gang member, and recalling that every right denied to anyone based on their affiliation is also a right denied to you. Do you have less rights because you like in Yakima? Or does your neighborhood have more rights than mine? Please clarify.

And please, let's continue, and may all of the members of OCDO proceed with this notion that I, "509rifas", by a clear unintelligible avatar, am a member of a street gang (obviously, what else could you figure from my avatar?).

And now, proceeding with that assumption, that I am am a member of a criminal street gang, BUT, obviously (when you eventually watch the video) see that I have a valid CPL and carry non-stolen firearms, where then do I earn your diminished rights? Is it everyone that lives down here in the valley that doesn't have rights? Is it the white people that live in the barrio? Is it everyone that lives in the barrio? Please explain where and why people that live here lose their rights or have to "take responsibility" for their own actions for living in a high-crime neighborhood and being armed. Are you some liberal that wants me to explain how I could possibly be in a "gang territory" and carry a gun and not be a criminal? Do you think that the law abiding citizens here in what some may describe as among the worst areas in Washington State have less rights than those in your neighborhood? Please, with the assumption that I am a gang affiliated person, explain what time of night my rights die. If you are serious and not merely a drunken rambler about everything that has transpired here, please explain how my presumed gang ties diminish my rights. I am eager to hear.

OR, are you just trying to recover from your rambling about the "walking with an open container" comments that are easily refuted by merely watching the video itself. You said I was drinking in public to exercise my rights, then the video shows it was an unopened can in my pocket, and I was not drinking, and that had nothing to do with the call. The call was for something else, which I gave and give the officers that full benefit of the doubt that they were acting in good faith and believed I was their suspect. The only point of contention is when they detained me (they say I am white and was in the neighborhood) that they had RAS. If you ever read the thread, your will see that I actually defend the conduct of the officers of my city, even thought there are OCDO members that argue that my rights were abused; I am not among them. I surrendered my rights voluntarily when it was apparent they were on a real call but I was not the suspect. I have a number of other videos with terrible sound and video quality from other instances where there was no RAS other than refusing to ID in my "bad" neighborhood", and with these videos, I have decided not to post out of general respect issues, largely for the same reasons I initially declined to identify the department that stars in my videos.

But for the sake of further discussion, and we can, and I probably will, start a new thread on this, let's pretend 509 Rifas is a gang affiliation that NO-ONE can find any record of having existed, but is a real gang, and I am a member of. What rights do I not have that you do? Or is it another one of your Upper Valley nice neighborhood things?

EMNofSeattle

I always thought 509 was a telephone area code for eastern Washington.... I guess Big Dave doesn't own a telephone and thus doesn't know what an area code is.

It's ok Rifas, BigDave trolls everybody, I tried to block him but to no avail since he trolls everyone and all his comments get quoted so i end up reading them anyway. just some of BigDave's finer moments

>He Accused Sudden Valley Gunner of operating his building business without a license
>He Called nick (gogodawgs) "pathetic" becuase he expressed concern for the safety of his ex-wife and daughters at a town hall meeting
>He accused Sirpuma of a felony for holding two drug dealers beating a man to death at gun point on his own property despite sirpuma having been found in the right by the Sheriff's Department

so there you go, this guy is just rattling your cage... just block him and ignore what he says....

509rifas

You need to take your medications and stop being passive aggressive and slandering people.

I'm pretty passive aggressive myself. Is this guy mentally ill or does he just not read threads?

At first I thought no one got my sense of humor but now I understand.

509rifas

I always thought 509 was a telephone area code for eastern Washington.... I guess Big Dave doesn't own a telephone and thus doesn't know what an area code is.

Weird. I remember him from a few years ago I though he was sane.

As far as 509 goes, it means Eastern Washington. "Rifa" is Spanish misconjugation for "rule". So "509 rifas" means "Eastern Washington is awesome."

From my observations, as Dave lives in the same county as me but thinks people in certain neighborhoods don't have those rights if there is a high crime rate or high minority rate I just assumed he lived in certain neighborhoods in the Upper Valley where people think like that. I understand. As you can see from Big Dave, the upper valley has all rights, here in the ghetto of the lower valley, walking at night is probable cause.

Last edited:

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
We continue to hear of gangs around the valley that use 509 as a designation of where there from and then comes a name that suggest a gang ie 509 Rifas. Rifa is also known to be a raffle, number one or fighting.

Definitions of Rifa;

Note on terms Rifa, Rifan, Rifamos
These terms roughly translate to number one, the best, etc. They are found following the gang name, and may be represented by the letter "R." From what I've seen "Rifa" is not used as often as "Barrio" and "Varrio" in local graffiti. This appears to be more commonly found in Los Angeles gang graffiti.

RIFA
spanglish.literally means "raffle".but used as saying a certain gang or area is "the baddest" or "untouchable". mexican slang

rifa
This word also means fighting.

bmg50cal

We continue to hear of gangs around the valley that use 509 as a designation of where there from and then comes a name that suggest a gang ie 509 Rifas. Rifa is also known to be a raffle, number one or fighting.

Definitions of Rifa;

Note on terms Rifa, Rifan, Rifamos
These terms roughly translate to number one, the best, etc. They are found following the gang name, and may be represented by the letter "R." From what I've seen "Rifa" is not used as often as "Barrio" and "Varrio" in local graffiti. This appears to be more commonly found in Los Angeles gang graffiti.

RIFA
spanglish.literally means "raffle".but used as saying a certain gang or area is "the baddest" or "untouchable". mexican slang

rifa
This word also means fighting.

Rifa is also a surname and there are people in Yakima with that surname, so are those folks gangsters?