• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holly Adams - Mother of Virginia Tech student, releases statement

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I was just curious if she had previously voiced her opinion in this regard. I know I've heard Mr. Godards horrible arguements for the past years. Did she just not know of a platform that was interested in her opinion or that would listen to her?

This is a new revelation to which she had not previously given voice.

I imagine that Holly Adams does not see herself as an "activist" but as a mother whose child was taken from her and only wishes to find some peace. I do not know the women, have never met her nor talked to her. I would genuinely like to if the opportunity were made available.

We can hope that she might become so inclined, like Suzanna Hupp, to go public with her message. An impassioned speech before the General Assembly in Richmond would do much to provide the needed momentum for this cause. Her one voice (others might join her) would over power the false dictum of Colin Goddard and Lori Haas.

IMHO a statute providing for legal self-defense in Virginia universities for all would be a tribute to her daughter. We are doing everything that we can, but need help - help that she could provide. I pray unashamed.

ryan7068

That is definitely understandable. Well its good she voiced her opinion and I also hope she is willing to continue to do so. I believe that if she leads, there are many other parents that have yet to voice their beliefs as well and will do so.

TFred

Last edited:

TFred

I would go so far as to recommend that, but do nothing w/o Ms Adams endorsement.

ed - would you be willing to discuss this with Holly Adams?
Of course yes, we'd want to get her approval.

Could you just imagine a Senate Courts of Justice committee meeting hearing testimony on such a bill from Holly Adams, Nikki Goeser and Suzanna Hupp?

TFred

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Of course yes, we'd want to get her approval.

Could you just imagine a Senate Courts of Justice committee meeting hearing testimony on such a bill from Holly Adams, Nikki Goeser and Suzanna Hupp?

TFred

That would indeed be a triple play in any league :exclaim: