• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster Your Weapon

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

eye95 wrote:
Hollowpoint38 wrote:
Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Google "eye95, accident" for 5,090 hits.
Could you explain this to me? I have no idea what you are talking about...
It's just another one of his drive-bys, trying to stir up trouble.
You're a teacher; please don't be willfully dense.

Doug's point was clear to begin with, and he further explained it in a later post to the point of inanity.

eye95

imported post

Please don't join mister Huffman in his jerkhood. I don't respond kindly to insults as in your last post.

Moving on.

Hollowpoint38

A sandwich made of knuckles, Hoover, Alabama
imported post

eye95 wrote:
Hollowpoint38 wrote:
Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Google "eye95, accident" for 5,090 hits.
Could you explain this to me? I have no idea what you are talking about...
It's just another one of his drive-bys, trying to stir up trouble.
Oh. I don't understand it but OK. Is there a reason why he wants to stir things up? I thought we were all here for the same reason...

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

marshaul wrote:
To be fair to Doug, have you seen his total post count?

It's hard to avoid some of the more avid posters here. That doesn't mean any of them are following anybody else around.

Doug is also not a troll. He's been around here for years and is firmly pro-OC.

Well, that's my opinion.
Thanks. That may indeed be the root of his difficulty.

eye95

imported post

Hollowpoint38 wrote
Oh. I don't understand it but OK. Is there a reason why he wants to stir things up? I thought we were all here for the same reason...
Responded to with a PM.

HardChrome

imported post

ItTakesAWolf wrote:
Why? why? why?

Who cares if its legal or illegal...one thing is for sure, its stupid.

I cannot even imagine a situation where it lend an advantage over a holster.
You sound like the anti-gunners. "I can't imagine..." So what? I've been carrying this way for over 25 years. I have holsters. I use them sometimes but most of the time I carry similar to the picture. Works for me, never had a mishap, never had it slip, never found a holster that I liked better for general purpose open or concealed carry.

What's next? You tell me what brand and color holster I have to have? What about telling me what pistol and caliber I am allowed to carry?

If we start making decisions for others then we are no better than those who seek to destroy us and our purpose.

Hollowpoint38

A sandwich made of knuckles, Hoover, Alabama
imported post

HardChrome wrote:
ItTakesAWolf wrote:
Why? why? why?

Who cares if its legal or illegal...one thing is for sure, its stupid.

I cannot even imagine a situation where it lend an advantage over a holster.
You sound like the anti-gunners. "I can't imagine..." So what? I've been carrying this way for over 25 years. I have holsters. I use them sometimes but most of the time I carry similar to the picture. Works for me, never had a mishap, never had it slip, never found a holster that I liked better for general purpose open or concealed carry.

What's next? You tell me what brand and color holster I have to have? What about telling me what pistol and caliber I am allowed to carry?

If we start making decisions for others then we are no better than those who seek to destroy us and our purpose.

What an amazing argument. Thank you for your insight.