• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hope this guy gets the max.....

Vitaeus

I am not finding any information on the Tacoma couple past March of 2012 could someone provide a link to better information, since folks are saying they were found guilty or plead out????

hermannr

I am not finding any information on the Tacoma couple past March of 2012 could someone provide a link to better information, since folks are saying they were found guilty or plead out????

The last thing I had heard is that the Tacoma persecution was on hold until the outcome of the Marysville case was concluded. Unfortunately, I'm not sure where I read that, but that is what I remember. I think someone on here said they know the Tacoma party?

Yes, I spelled prosecution that way on purpose.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Where is that requirement. Sorry you are just making stuff up now. (iii) does not restrict other occupants from being in the vehicle where the firearm is left.

Ah then there is that guy who committed a felony as a young person, who was arrested and found guilty of possession because his wife owned a firearm.

Not that I agree with that case and think if they had money to apeal the supes would have thrown it out like they have done with other "constructive possession" cases.

Shame justice costs so much when the persecutors and government boots have the power of the state and almost unlimited funds stolen from the public.

jsanchez

The charge was 2nd degree manslaughter. I am neither ex law enforcement nor a bleeding heart. Yet I would not of convicted either.

The elements required for jury consideration are:

At no time was the officer's conduct of 'criminal' negligence. We do not have a safe storage law, hereby criminalizing his storage technique. We do not want one.

Furthermore:

9A.08.010

I think you will find many gun owners who have firearms in their cars that are out of the reach of their children but not necessarily locked up. While traveling I shot this picture of a loose firearm in the door of a vehicle while the owner was getting her oil changed. So you see it is quite common.

282607_1434586281159_944741_n.jpg

You make very good points Gogo.