• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I-96 Shootings - One person shot

FreeInAZ

@ Kubel -

I understand your reasoning. I was just basing my post off what I've studied in the past & FBI data. Could I have done it in a nicer way? Yes, sorry for coming across so harsh. Lives are on the line and I think we both meant well. Please accept my apology. So far this guy has not killed anyone that we know of, and I hope it does not come to that. By the way I am a life long Michigander and have driven that stretch many times also. I recently moved to the land of sun and guns and I can say this: I doubt this guy would have been breathing very long if he was doing this here in AZ where all LAC's of legal age may carry a firearm on or about their person in a vehicle without a permission slip per http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...nIHYBg&usg=AFQjCNEwS0t--ZromB3lkC1b43a8VBKZsw Constitutional carry.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder/serial-murder-1#four

IV. Psychopathy and Serial Murder
Attendees at the Serial Murder Symposium agreed that there is no generic profile of a serial murderer. Serial killers differ in many ways, including their motivations for killing and their behavior at the crime scene. However, attendees did identify certain traits common to some serial murderers, including sensation seeking, a lack of remorse or guilt, impulsivity, the need for control, and predatory behavior. These traits and behaviors are consistent with the psychopathic personality disorder. Attendees felt it was very important for law enforcement and other professionals in the criminal justice system to understand psychopathy and its relationship to serial murder.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Bottom line - we are all pulling for an early resolution to this and it is but one more example of why we exercise our option to carry.