• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

i guess it's not a good idea for a korean dude to be oc'ing in VA this week...

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Deadcenter I have a VCDL sticker in the back window of both of my cars, they've been ther for about 8 or 9 months. It's about 4 inches in dia. and I have not had any problems so far.

packingdressagerider

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA
imported post

DeadCenter wrote:
I don't like bumper stickers in general. I think they cheapenthe look of the car. However, If it were on the rear glass then I think some are ok. As for the VCDL sticker -- I too have been holding off for the above reason and thereason packingdressageridermentioned. I think if it were round and about the size of a softball I would be more inclined to have it on my back window. However, I did buy a VCDL patch and my own black polo. Then had it stitched on. I have no problem wearing the polo.Every weekend I see a handful of people with NRA stickers or some sort of pro-gun sticker on their vehicle. It does not seem to bother them a bit. There is a very old saying that goes "this to shall pass". And it shall.

DC
The political stickers alone, I've had trouble with people harassing me as I drove down the road. My brother said, I needed the one that says, "keep honking, I'm reloading."

sitedzn

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
Deadcenter I have a VCDL sticker in the back window of both of my cars, they've been ther for about 8 or 9 months. It's about 4 inches in dia. and I have not had any problems so far.
where did you get your sticker? the one that came with my membership packet was the big blue one stating guns save lives (which i may put in my back window). but a nice small one like the one you mention would look ok beside my NRA sticker.

DeadCenter

imported post

packingdressagerider wrote:
DeadCenter wrote:
I don't like bumper stickers in general. I think they cheapenthe look of the car. However, If it were on the rear glass then I think some are ok. As for the VCDL sticker -- I too have been holding off for the above reason and thereason packingdressageridermentioned. I think if it were round and about the size of a softball I would be more inclined to have it on my back window. However, I did buy a VCDL patch and my own black polo. Then had it stitched on. I have no problem wearing the polo.Every weekend I see a handful of people with NRA stickers or some sort of pro-gun sticker on their vehicle. It does not seem to bother them a bit. There is a very old saying that goes "this to shall pass". And it shall.

DC
The political stickers alone, I've had trouble with people harassing me as I drove down the road. My brother said, I needed the one that says, "keep honking, I'm reloading."
I love that one -- A friend has it.

DC

DeadCenter

imported post

sitedzn wrote:
kimbercarrier wrote:
where did you get your sticker? the one that came with my membership packet was the big blue one stating guns save lives (which i may put in my back window). but a nice small one like the one you mention would look ok beside my NRA sticker.

That's the one I got.. Now that you mention the round one. I think I remember them on the VCDL table. Next time I work a show I will pick one up.

UNLESS SOMEONE BRINGS THEM TO MANASSAS MONDAY NIGHT -- HINT HINT

packingdressagerider

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA
imported post

DeadCenter wrote:
Packing Dressage Rider wrote: The political stickers alone, I've had trouble with people harassing me as I drove down the road. My brother said, I needed the one that says, "keep honking, I'm reloading."

I love that one -- A friend has it.

DC
Even that one that says: "I have PMS, and I own a gun," might be good too.