• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I had this dream about OC and a self defense scene...

Tomahawk

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
deepdiver wrote:
I'm actually working on that. I'm trying to get a top level hot, sexy, female dreamland attorney on retainer for such instances. Even if she can't get me out of jail in the dream, that sure will make the attorney/client interview a helluva lot better!:celebrate
Hopefully it will not be a court appointed one.. :lol:
Not a problem -- I always make sure to dream that I have more money than I do in real life :cool:
LOL If we could control what we dream about we'd stay in bed all the time and starve to death. Like a Star Trek holodeck.

LEO 229

imported post

So true... :lol:

BOT

That would be the ultimate in self defense training too.

Shoot/No shoot scenes that would be 360 degrees!!