• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

...if you can keep it...

PistolPackingMomma

No, if they keep harping on the same crap, regardless of the subject matter.

And those blaming the third party for not helping Romney win aren't doing the same? Please. It's all pointless, but it's your choice to let your nose get out of joint because of it.

What is arrogant is your assumption, your not responding to what I actually said, instead responding to an easy to handle strawman.

Notice that I am calling what you DID arrogant, and not you.

A strawman you made, you mean? Since when do you get to decide what people can say in a thread? That was the whole point of your earlier post, was that people were 'spamming' the majority discussion with their 'selfish' 'trolling', and that you bemoaned their presence in your thread. Obviously you do not think highly of anyone you do not agree with, and thus, their thoughts do not contribute merit to a discussion of other ideas. That, sir, is arrogance of the first class.

But the post to which I am responding is the precise kind of thread-destroying crap I am bemoaning.

But it's fine when you do it? Or will you continue to label my actions arrogant for pointing out your own hypocrisy? :rolleyes:

WalkingWolf

Eye what they are trying to do is inflate the importance of the laughed at turd party. I mean really they got less votes than Ralph Nader, what a joke. They bemoan the republican party while ignoring their own HUGE faults, and how America laughed them off.

A party or it's members who want to diss the republican party for pulling 47%, really should look at the fact of their own numbers. Absolutely humiliating!

OC for ME

The Op seems to be describing a "individual" and not a ideology. Unfortunately, for a fairly sizable segment of the citizenry, the effort required to making their own way through life they have delegated to Santa Clause.

eye95

WW, what you just posted unfortunately just supports the lame assertion in the post above yours.

While I may agree essentially with a lot of what you had to say, I wish you hadn't said it here. While your kind of post is not destroying threads left and right while theirs are, but having provided them with anecdotal evidence, they will continue to claim that what you have done is every bit as bad as what they are doing all over the site.

Despite my having started this thread and thinking that it has a valid point to discuss, they have destroyed the thread beyond usefulness, so they may have it to do with as they please. I am done with it. I won't assist that kind of stupidity. It can exist or fade away on its own.

WalkingWolf

WW, what you just posted unfortunately just supports the lame assertion in the post above yours.

While I may agree essentially with a lot of what you had to say, I wish you hadn't said it here. While your kind of post is not destroying threads left and right while theirs are, but having provided them with anecdotal evidence, they will continue to claim that what you have done is every bit as bad as what they are doing all over the site.

Despite my having started this thread and thinking that it has a valid point to discuss, they have destroyed the thread beyond usefulness, so they may have it to do with as they please. I am done with it. I won't assist that kind of stupidity. It can exist or fade away on its own.

Eye I understand where you are coming from, but they will always do this as long as other members let them bully. There is no bigger joke than a bully on the internet. They get away with it here because they have more numbers, on other sites the members just laugh at them until they leave. Which is exactly what they are trying to do with us.

The problem with the Libertarian party is not their platform, it is their members. There is numbers of them who try and bully and intimidate, with BS and lies. That will never get the libertarian any traction, and the American people showed them their disdain for them. I mean seriously if you go to any other political site where they start their insulting carp they are ridiculed.

I really could care less about their message, until they purge their party of the wipes. Until they can clean up their own act, they need not preach to me about mine. If you want to clean up the threads stand up to them, it is only the internet and they have literally no power, NONE, weaklings.

OC for ME

Eye I understand where you are coming from, but they will always do this as long as other members let them bully. There is no bigger joke than a bully on the internet. They get away with it here because they have more numbers, on other sites the members just laugh at them until they leave. Which is exactly what they are trying to do with us.

The problem with the Libertarian party is not their platform, it is their members. There is numbers of them who try and bully and intimidate, with BS and lies. That will never get the libertarian any traction, and the American people showed them their disdain for them. I mean seriously if you go to any other political site where they start their insulting carp they are ridiculed.

I really could care less about their message, until they purge their party of the wipes. Until they can clean up their own act, they need not preach to me about mine. If you want to clean up the threads stand up to them, it is only the internet and they have literally no power, NONE, weaklings.
Another Interwebs tough guy I see. ;)

WalkingWolf

Another Interwebs tough guy I see. ;)

Not at all, I just think people who try to intimidate others on the internet are a joke, and their dogma too, as evidence above. Not once have I tried to intimidate or bully anyone, I just post my opinions with conviction. You on the other hand are making fecal matter up with the above.

:lol:

Last edited: