• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Ignore this User" Feature

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Nutczak wrote:
"Ignore Feature"

WOW! this entire website is about standing up for your rights keeping and forwardinour ability to defend ourselves. And we want an ignore feature?:shock:
Absolutely. Mike doesn't like to see any posters receive a drubbing, and there are some trolls just begging for a whoopin' by posting some absolute rubbish. It's best to take care of Mike and not napalm the board, so we banish them across Styx, and we forget they ever existed.

Anything of worth won't come from these folks, anyway.

Remember comrades, if it doesn't line up with your worldview, it is rubbish.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
I don't know where you stand, but I come here to read pro-RKBA posts. When I see people attacking our rights and gun owners, I get mad, since such people don't belong here.

If we're not allowed to shame them out and reproof their anti-gun agenda, then the best thing to do is ignore them.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
I don't know where you stand, but I come here to read pro-RKBA posts. When I see people attacking our rights and gun owners, I get mad, since such people don't belong here.

If we're not allowed to shame them out and reproof their anti-gun agenda, then the best thing to do is ignore them.

Whatever you say comrade. The party knows best.