• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

In light of the proposed "assault weapon" ban

killchain

imported post

Also gun pr0n - the finished product.

Bushmaster M4A3
MATECH BUIS
EOTech 511
Knight's Armament rail system / vertical grip
Magpul XT rail covers
Surefire 660 Tactical Weapon Light
Spec-Ops Mamba Combat Sling

EDIT: Izzy Compensator, and parkerized barrel.

killchain

imported post

kito109654 wrote:
Looks nice, quite tasteful. More info on the barrel? Twist rate, chrome lined?
1/9 right twist, chrome lined. 14.5in barrel, Izzy is 1.5in, fixed to the barrel. Bought it in new York, so no bayonet lug. :(

EDIT: I bought it on the way out of the service during the Obama mania. Last one in the store. If I run out of ammunition I can use it as a club. Hahaha.

4140 steel, manganese phosphate finish.

FunkTrooper

imported post

So here is a before and after on my trusty old DPMS Lite 16 I've had since I was 14.

The Mods are:
-Troy 10" free float quad rail with lo pro gas block
-DPMS A3 Upper Receiver
-Magpul CTR stock
-Magpul MBUS Sights
-Magpul MIAD Grip