• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interested in OCing

mike m

imported post

Just to stick my nose into this , It is a big one!!! The last thing i was told by the KY state Police was that you could not be arrested legally for D.C. charge just from O.C. of your weapon, not doing anything else shady or strange just the simple act of O.C. was not D.C. You may be ran in by an officer, but it will not go very well for them if this was to happen. You would need to get a laywer and have a field day. Or you could chalk it up to a training day for said Law Dog.

vic40204

imported post

Thank's superdemonfor the info. It seem'syou has given us the best advice on how to behave while oc'ing.