• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to meet at Olivette Starbucks

silo

imported post

Wish I had gone! I was so tired from THREE vintage base ball games (in U City, nonetheless) that I didn't even want to get off the couch afterwards. Of course, I had to since the wife wanted to plant trees, ugh. I swear I'm going to make one of these!

nrepuyan

imported post

once again pleasure running into you guys again and the new people we had join us.

looking forward to next week's location.

also, doc and others with photos if you wouldn't mind dropping me an email of them...that'd be awesome!

thanks in advance.

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

DSCF2377-1.jpg
S6300786.jpg

DSCF2371.jpg
DSCF2370.jpg

The followingwere inOCat Olivette Starbucks: Cash, Big Mike, Nrepuyan, Superlite, Salty, Gman and me(Doc). As always Superlite came the farthest to be there. The Olivette OC went well and has set the bar for legal armed citizens in St Louis county atthe same place at 7 a newrecord. Many topics were discussed.The official unofficial minutes were 1. no long guns at these coincidental urbanOC runins if you would please and 2.don't even say the word "militia".

Then general discussion included good places to buy firearms,OC laws, Cocked and locked 1911s,feelings about Glocks, Who ordered Chinese,What bodypart's angledoesBig Mike mostly shoot from(camera), are my employees just laughing to humor me, What is the purpose of a gun with a mirror like finish,........ and many more

Doc

zekester

imported post

As you know, I was not there...sorry about that....

I will take a cab next time if I have to!!!!

Zeke

Mo

Banned
imported post

Sounded like a lot of fun!

( As I continue to cheer from the other side of the state)

MK

imported post

I need to get out more and meet with like minded people. I keep myself pretty secluded and am working to get out more and socialize.

Even though I live in Mid Missouri, I would like to come meet you guys one of these weekends when you get together. May is pretty full for me with my twins graduating high school and family coming in to visit. June should be alot more open and hopefully I can get a Saturday to come, and bring my wife and 3 year old too. Neither my wife nor I have a CCE, so we do have to be careful not to carry in any locale where one is required for open carry.

cash50

imported post

It was nice to get out with you guys. Let's see if we can't break double digits sometime and strike fear into the hearts of anti's everywhere.

Zeke- I'll try to give you a ride next time, I live in St. Chuck too.

And I'll bring my brother soon, because we have to roll mad deep like gangsta rappers.

YuppieDog

imported post

It was cold "gathering", but well worth it. Where's the next one ? I haven't got a response back from wildwood starbucks on permission for OC. :banghead: