• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is it legal to carry in a WA State liquor store?

LkWd_Don

Perhaps if you read the entire thread you would have a better understanding than providing incorrect and outdated information. This board has letters from district managers of the WSLCB stating that carry is legal.

Clearly I read the entire thread. You did not. You are trolling and being disrespectful to those on this board.

I will congratulate you for reading old threads. Many new members don't, then they post questions that have been answered over and over. Good job. But you have proven yourself rude several times now.

LINK to WSLCB letter
I wish to thank you for the link to the NorthWest citizens Defense League list of bulletins. That looks like helpful and accurate information that will provide me with some good reading.
As to your accusations, you really should be careful when pointing fingers as more often than not there are three fingers pointing back at yourself.

aktion

As to your accusations, you really should be careful when pointing fingers as more often than not there are three fingers pointing back at yourself.

Get over it, you sound like you're whining saying such things.

The liquor store subject is dead, dead, dead; a thorough search of the forum would have shown that.

And as to the notion of private businesses 'denying' our rights; they are entirely within their rights prohibiting firearms on private property.

1911er

Private property

As in most of the existing stores will be the one selling liquor when the new thing takes over this summer. I just can't believe that Safeway,Fred Meyer QFC or Albertsons will ask us to leave the store when they allow OC now. Why would they chance losing customers that they have had for years.