• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is telling the truth on this site considered bashing?

William Fisher

Smoking and drinking is legal at a certain age, but there are some people who will not allow you to do either in the homes they own or rather live in. HOW DARE THEY. Just who the _ _ _ _ do they think they are?

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Back in my Navy days riding the boats, you had to have three 'friends' minimum, the yoeman, Doc, the cook(s). Around here you need only two 'friends' minimum, the owners and their mods. Life is real tough when you tick-off your 'friends'.

"If you're gunna be stupid, ya better be tough." - Unknown (meaning i do not know the source)
And if you pizzed off the nukes then the Engineering Lab Tech. put his na-ass-ty finger in the next boiler sample and put the ship on water restriction. Meanwhile the nukes were bathing in the MFP leak off water.