• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is the prosecution of Z an attempt to ban self-defense against blacks?

Are the TPTB trying to use the Z trial to de facto ban self-defense against blacks?

• Total voters

Deanimator

This case has several factors. It is not a effort to ban self defense, but a attempt to ban carry, and using a firearm for self defense. On top of that add Jackson and Sharpton trying to stay relevant in this day and age after Obama stole their thunder. And alas it is political because of those who cater to the ultra liberal base.
An attempt to ban EFFECTIVE self-defense is an attempt to ban self-defense.

Of course I've said for a long time that anti-gunners don't mind women defending themselves from rape... so long as the method used is:

1. unlikely to succeed.
  2. is likely to result in serious injury or death to the victim.

A lot of anti-gunners seem to view a savage beating as foreplay.

They have a lot LESS sympathy for the physical safety of male victims of criminal violence.