• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is this true?

G

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
22-250 wrote:
:celebratehe he he heeee...
:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:celebrate

cause I really do know, and i'm not tellin!!!!! HAHA....ok.... really, I like this mystery game!

and I really do want to fix the problem.... i just have to figure out the best way to go about it.
Before we can fix the problem, we have to find out if this is true.

I suspect that it might be, but at the same time I do have some doubts.

G

imported post

22-250 wrote:
"and I really do want to fix the problem.... i just have to figure out the best way to go about it."

Bribery ..:what:
Whoa.

I will not participate in any unlawful activity to determine if this is true.

And if I did, I would deny that I had. And you can't make me!

G

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
22-250 wrote:
If you can email me 47c I'll fess up..:quirky
i was actually gonna email you "47c"....but you dont have an email address on your profile lol
Scan it and send it via PM.

22-250

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
22-250 wrote:
"and I really do want to fix the problem.... i just have to figure out the best way to go about it."

Bribery ..:what:
Whoa.

I will not participate in any unlawful activity to determine if this is true.

And if I did, I would deny that I had. And you can't make me!

Oh I meant donations..and lots of them...

G

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
lmao....cant, no scanner lol....however....
Then you'll have to take a picture with your iphone, upload it to your photobucket account and then post a link here.