• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It's 9/11 day again.

Shovelhead

3k? And what about the millions killed by your government over this false flag event? What about due process before retaliation? Why was your government still paying the medical bills for a Saudi citizen that was accused of being behind the attack? Why did we not attack Saudi Arabia?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

So I'm guessing you didn't lose anyone in the attacks on 9-11.
My job involved responding to the Pentagon attack.
Some of us knew folks now memorialized at the attack locations.
Innocent folks died. Remember them.
Remove your tin-foil hat for a moment on this day.
You can wear it again tomorrow.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

The point for me is that the government used this tragedy to further a horrible statist agenda, a bigger police state, etc. For many of us the using of the deaths of our fellow Americans for that is grotesque, and we will never forget.

Liberty-or-Death

Seems like I'm reading from some here that America got/gets what she deserves. With human depravity such as it is, one is predisposed to accepting the premise that we all get what we deserve.

Some of us are gleefully ignorant of this truth. Others hope against hope that it isn't true, at least for them and theirs. And a few, a very few, know it's true. So they place their trust in Jesus to save them, knowing he already took on what we deserve, and he gives us what we do not deserve: Grace and so much more.

The events of 9.11.2001 deeply saddened me and every year I'm moved to tears remembering them. There was a terrible loss of innocent life that day. But don't be fooled, no-one is truly innocent. We all stand in the need of a savior. Even patriots and conspiracy theorists.

solus

The point for me is that the government used this tragedy to further a horrible statist agenda, a bigger police state, etc. For many of us the using of the deaths of our fellow Americans for that is grotesque, and we will never forget.

SVG, but nobody has learned a bloody thing from the spun up rhetoric after 911 as evidenced by the dancing in the blood of the SC Church goers where we lost a civil war historical artifact in days or the newscaster'ss deaths or, or, or and cycle keeps repeating..

while we do not forget THESE ONE DAY(s) incidents and knee jerk aftermaths, how to get the nation to learn so history doesn't keep repeating itself.

ipse

utbagpiper

Banned
Who was more evil? Stalin or Hitler?

I don't want to choose either.

Nobody does. But in the moment, it was prudent to align with Stalin to defeat Hitler. We lived to fight another day.

Fortunately, I don't think we often have even a single Stalin or Hitler in our elections in this nation, much less a choice between them. Even when both the R and the D in a given election are less than ideal, we most often have one of them who--either himself or strategically--is worth voting for. And that is at the general. If we are willing to get involved with less-than-perfect parties at the caucus, convention, and primary election levels, we quite often have some really good candidates to support.

I really believe that when one resorts to comparing our candidates to a Hobson's choice between Stalin and Hitler, he is engaging in self-fulfilling defeatist rhetoric that is materially damaging to our ability to do good. We have made tremendous progress in RKBA the last 30 years in this nation through grassroots, political activism (with a couple of court cases). We need to remember and continue to act on the success we've had.

We know our opponents won't let a good crisis go to waste. So there is really no need to engage in tinfoil hat conspiracy theories either. Whether pre-planned, or simply waiting for evil me to do what they will eventually do, our opponents will seize the opportunity. That is a given. It is what we do that really matters.

Charles

Ezek

Nobody does. But in the moment, it was prudent to align with Stalin to defeat Hitler. We lived to fight another day.

Fortunately, I don't think we often have even a single Stalin or Hitler in our elections in this nation, much less a choice between them. Even when both the R and the D in a given election are less than ideal, we most often have one of them who--either himself or strategically--is worth voting for. And that is at the general. If we are willing to get involved with less-than-perfect parties at the caucus, convention, and primary election levels, we quite often have some really good candidates to support.

I really believe that when one resorts to comparing our candidates to a Hobson's choice between Stalin and Hitler, he is engaging in self-fulfilling defeatist rhetoric that is materially damaging to our ability to do good. We have made tremendous progress in RKBA the last 30 years in this nation through grassroots, political activism (with a couple of court cases). We need to remember and continue to act on the success we've had.

We know our opponents won't let a good crisis go to waste. So there is really no need to engage in tinfoil hat conspiracy theories either. Whether pre-planned, or simply waiting for evil me to do what they will eventually do, our opponents will seize the opportunity. That is a given. It is what we do that really matters.

Charles

the flaw with your observation is the fact that the candidates are cherry picked by the election boards, then ran through the public processes of voting for or against them. and even then, voting may not count as the election board has final say.

sudden valley gunner

personally, i wish their fathers had used condoms...

ipse

Self censored......hehehe....

SVG, but nobody has learned a bloody thing from the spun up rhetoric after 911 as evidenced by the dancing in the blood of the SC Church goers where we lost a civil war historical artifact in days or the newscaster'ss deaths or, or, or and cycle keeps repeating..

while we do not forget THESE ONE DAY(s) incidents and knee jerk aftermaths, how to get the nation to learn so history doesn't keep repeating itself.

ipse

Yep that's what I see the government doing dancing in the blood of our fellow Americans. ( I wrote a post about that after Sandy Hook)

Yea it seems to be a catch 22, we do not learn from history or those who do have no power to change the official approved version of history, so the general public remain ignorant and mislead.

Obama rightfully rallied against Bush for the Patriot Act and his other unconstitutional measures, then when he is in power he increases those very same powers.

Ezek

Our ships started sinking them 2 or more hour outside of Perl Harbor (they were told to stop defending and stand down), out country started the aggressions with Japan by way of trade and oil embargos, our government made sure that only old ships were parked in that harbor......

It was 100% staged to get the people to rally behind attacking Germany because they were allied with Japan.

It is the play on the surface except we did not attack Saudi Arabia depite the, supposed, attackers being Saudis.

Then, there is the lack of evidence proving that we were attacked by any outside force, the magically free falling buildings, the disappearing airplanes, the war games (wait that happend something like Perl Harbor too), the stand down order (Perl Harbor too), the fortunes made from war (all wars are banker's wars), etc etc.

If you still believe that some Arabs attacked us 14 years ago today, then keep the night light on or your closet monster will eat your toes.

I think you misread.

they KNEW it was going to happen, Japanese bombers actually did fly planes over the island and drop them, what we did was place old naval vessels there to reduce loss and ALLOWED it to happen.

I didn't not extrapolate on this because I figured the reason should be well known. but apparently I should have, our government allowed it to happen, like you said with stand down orders, intel about the attack being ignored, and whatever else, why? so the fed's could rally the people behind the push to enter the war. after all we didn't WANT to get involved, it wasn't long before we just got done with WW1 and ww2 was NOT on the priority list of many Americans.

after WW2 was done, the presiding commander in chief gave us all a warning about the military industrial complex, and how voracious it's appetite, and we where told to keep an eye on it and keep it in check. how we have failed to do so, epically, is beyond my personal understanding.

PH was used as a rally push so we could enter WW2 and aide Britain against the Nazi's then turn around and finish with the Japanese.

beebobby

9/11 is the day when America thinks back to when it was viciously attacked by nobody from Iraq, Iran, or Afghanistan.

utbagpiper

Banned
the flaw with your observation is the fact that the candidates are cherry picked by the election boards, then ran through the public processes of voting for or against them. and even then, voting may not count as the election board has final say.

Not in my State. Neighborhood caucuses select grassroots individuals to serve as delegates to the party conventions. Conventions can either select party nominees or send the top two candidates to a primary election for final nomination.

We are unique. And the powers-that-be have now worked to undermine and alter this system.

But all of that is immaterial. Despite the system being rigged (in whatever way) we HAVE demonstrable made tremendous progress on RKBA the last 30 years at both the State level (in most States) and at the federal level. This simply cannot be denied.

Since we all know that RKBA stands as one of the most important bulwarks of liberty, the tyrants obviously know that as well and work to attack RKBA. Yet for three decades we have been winning this fight.

Either "they" are letting us win for some bizarre reason, OR, it is possible to win despite the game being rigged against us. I believe the latter is far more believable than the former.

So what else matters? We can win.

Charles

utbagpiper

Banned
9/11 is the day when America thinks back to when it was viciously attacked by nobody from Iraq, Iran, or Afghanistan.

If they don't create the boogymen, how will they sell us on less liberty?

Only the geographically and culturally illiterate and ignorant think that "national citizenship" or birthplace mean a hill of beans in the middle east. Such ignorance is common. One of our biggest problems in the region is thinking those lines on a map mean as much to those who live there as they do to those who drew lines following WWII.

Loyalties in the region are not to some nation, but to family/tribe, iman or mosque, etc. The Bedouins continue to be tribes without any concern at all to national borders or citizenship. They migrate across the same lands they have done so for 1000 or more years, without any concern at all to what group currently claims to "control" some portion of the desert.

Where groups train, recruit into, and from where they direct their attacks against us are, obviously, far more important than where someone was born or in which nation he may technically have citizenship. Several of the principles were not in Saudi Arabia precisely because the kingdom had expelled them. They were training in Afghanistan. Iraq was supporting world wide terrorism and working to obtain WMDs in contradiction of the treaties following the First Gulf War. Iran currently poses significant risks to our national security and world peace with their efforts to obtain nuclear weapons.

Now, can we please put away the tin foil hats for a bit?

Charles

Freedom1Man

The missile that was flown into the Pentagon you mean?

That was no way for an airplane to have been used effectively on that target. That was done from the side as a cruise missile. As an airplane, the attack would have come from the top not the side.

beebobby

"Only the geographically and culturally illiterate and ignorant think that "national citizenship" or birthplace mean a hill of beans in the middle east. Such ignorance is common."

And yet, those places were picked out to attack by those who profit from war. They are still rattling the sabers.

solus

Only the geographically and culturally illiterate and ignorant think that "national citizenship" or birthplace mean a hill of beans in the middle east. Such ignorance is common. One of our biggest problems in the region is thinking those lines on a map mean as much to those who live there as they do to those who drew lines following WWII.

Loyalties in the region are not to some nation, but to family/tribe, iman or mosque, etc. The Bedouins continue to be tribes without any concern at all to national borders or citizenship. They migrate across the same lands they have done so for 1000 or more years, without any concern at all to what group currently claims to "control" some portion of the desert.

Where groups train, recruit into, and from where they direct their attacks against us are, obviously, far more important than where someone was born or in which nation he may technically have citizenship. Several of the principles were not in Saudi Arabia precisely because the kingdom had expelled them. They were training in Afghanistan. Iraq was supporting world wide terrorism and working to obtain WMDs in contradiction of the treaties following the First Gulf War. Iran currently poses significant risks to our national security and world peace with their efforts to obtain nuclear weapons.

Now, can we please put away the tin foil hats for a bit?

Charles

piper, you mention WMD ~ as has been previously discussed, none were discovered!

your perception of buying into the horrific Iranian story line propagated by our governmental saber rattler is truly quite disappointing for what i perceived was an individual who didn't buy into establishment propaganda!!

propaganda that has been spew since the Shah upset those that put him into power in the first place ~ over 50 years.

one hopes you are following your own post's final guidance.

ipse

Last edited:

Shovelhead

The missile that was flown into the Pentagon you mean?

That was no way for an airplane to have been used effectively on that target. That was done from the side as a cruise missile. As an airplane, the attack would have come from the top not the side.

You must have a very powerful telescope.

Last edited: