• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It's official, MKEGal charged with 941.23

MKEgal

If you're in the area, please plan to come to the "glad it's over!" celebration on Sunday the 19th.

I'm planning to rent the shop for a few hours after they normally close, but so far I've only had 3 people say they could come, so I might just move the gathering to earlier in the afternoon, & not buy ice cream, & not have the food cart guy there.

If you CAN attend, please PM me or post on this thread:
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...ation!-Sunday-19AUG-Sherman-Perk-in-Milwaukee

I also made a Facebook event, so please only reply once.
The shop owner would like to know how many people to plan for, & I was planning on buying ice cream.
But if there are only a few people responding plans may change. :cry:
The main advantage to making it a private event is being able to remove anyone who's not welcome.

M

McX

The main advantage to making it a private event is being able to remove anyone who's not welcome.

I'm doomed. doomed i tell you! no wait, i'm not welcome only in the social lounge, my bad......................or maybe not? will i get kicked out if my gun doesnt match my shoes?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I was thinking more along the lines of anti's who might try to cause problems.
(Though if they're so scared, why would they try to antagonize us?)

By default. They cannot antagonize their friends..........they have none left. :lol:

jpm84092

Congratulations

Congratulations MKEgal. You have fought the good fight and right + rule of law has triumphed over tyranny and oppression. I am proud of your tenacity, patience, and perseverance.

I regret that I will be unable to attend your celebration. However, I plan on being in WI the following weekend and perhaps you will allow me to buy you lunch.

Yellow Cat Out -

amaixner

Congratulations MKEgal. You have fought the good fight and right + rule of law has triumphed over tyranny and oppression. I am proud of your tenacity, patience, and perseverance.

I regret that I will be unable to attend your celebration. However, I plan on being in WI the following weekend and perhaps you will allow me to buy you lunch.

Yellow Cat Out -

She has "beat the rap," now we need to make sure that she "beats the ride," as winning in court, even when innocent, can still result in hard times.