• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jackson County Open Carry March

T Vance

imported post

Just got back from the march. Almost everyone else is done there still eating at Wendy's. We took a nice group photo in front of the Jackson Police Department. No issues.

It was nice to meet everyone and put some faces with names, and names with online names, and faces to those online names. How confusing!

THway

imported post

WOW.... What a bunch of homely looking guys....

dscn0275z.jpg

wally1120

imported post

It was a nice event, I am going to realize to not wear Steel Toe`s next time. I enjoyed hanging out with everyone, I have somemore Gun Buddies now. I also want to thank Evil Creamsicle for buying the 2 Jr Bacon Cheese Burgers for me, They were great. I also thank that picture is cooler then $hit, I should have been standing somewhere else tho.

jeremiahJohnson

imported post

I always walk away with a better perception of people after I meet them in person, and I see no problem turning all of you into Home Land Security...lol.
Well I don't wanna be on that list all by my self:celebrate

autosurgeon

imported post

CrossPistols wrote:
I always walk away with a better perception of people after I meet them in person, and I see no problem turning all of you into Home Land Security...lol.
So you have a magic wand to make us into homeland security :uhoh: (JK) Well we would likely do a better job anyway :lol:

jeremiahJohnson

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
CrossPistols wrote:
So you have a magic wand to make us into homeland security :uhoh: (JK) Well we would likely do a better job anyway :lol:
Sorry Teach.. I see no problem with turning all of you in to HLS.