• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jackson County Park OC Picnic

craigm

imported post

I knew the date looked familliar... my dad's birthday. If he's working, I'll stop out. If not, I'll be over to his place.

mikestilly

imported post

I also will have the video recorder and camera. There will also be a bunch of bikers (Soldiers of Jesus) there from the metro Detroit area whom we connected with at the Mt Cleamons tea party in upwards of 20+

G

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
In god we trust out of fowlerville said they should be able to attend!!

that should be 12 +
They ought to love you cabman. Just give them your Pope speech.

Cit Pat

imported post

Hey guys, my name's Jake and I'll probably be covering this for the paper. Can somebody give me some more info on what's going to be happening (like any activities or discussions planned for the picnic)?

We've got a short thing on mlive.com right now about the event, but our knowledge of it is still pretty minimal.

kyleplusitunes

imported post

lots of slacking on the signups for bringing stuff, I know I am fat and I enjoy eating very much, so far it sounds like you guys are bringing enough for me only, better get to work!

also, Jackson is about a 2 hour drive for me, if anyone would like to ride from the flint area or on the way, and maybe contribute some gas money for my giant deseil truck, it would be awesome! pm me!