• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Janesville Open Carry BBQ is on Sunday! Not saturday due to weather...

gunguy2009

Was a good time! Thank you all for coming and for the donations. I'm Looking forward to the 8/13 gathering, I'll make sure to bring donation $$ as well... :)
Again, thank you all for showing up and hope you all had a good time.

Here is the pic if you guys wanna save it...

Attachments

• Open Carry Janesville 2011.jpg
    Open Carry Janesville 2011.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
M

McX

Great Picnic! Thanks to GunGuy and family for a beautiful day, excellent food, and Law Abiding Citizens. I'm saving the posted pic to be sure.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Thank You Todd and Lisa! It Was A Great Event!

Thank you for setting this up! The weather turned out to be great and the company was even better!

Thank you John for being the "Chef" yesterday! You did a great job of cooking! When we have our next cookout we have to have John cook! :)

Thank you McX (we don't need no stinkin permits) for ferrying a bunch of us to the event.

I hope we have many more picnics this summer. What a great way to spend the day!

TyGuy

I wish my family could have come. We had my son's first birthday party on Sunday. I'd like to see some pictures posted if possible. Carry on.

protias

We disarmed before going. We let ANYONE except McX watch our handguns. :lol:
Speaking of which, has anyone seen my XD? :p

Seriously though, we left them on the table where we were at instead of taking them into the bathroom. Real secure right? 941.235 needs to go!

gunguy2009

Thank you all for coming, was great to see you all. Had a lot of fun, great people and good stories. Was nice to see which names went to who. Look forward to seeing you all again soon. Thanks again to everyone for coming, the donations, the gentleman who brought the chips, John for cooking...

Protias, did it have a black slide with black frame?? Because I found one stuffed inside my sons stroller... Assumed Haylie had been shopping for that "big gun" she wants so bad! Lol